PDA

View Full Version : Barstewards........

MINI William
1st April 2012, 11:30 AM
Got a CF filler cap for the JCW a few weeks back. I was out and about yesterday at Ocean Terminal and some *insert some choice words* has stolen it. I had only left the car parked for no more than 40mins. I only noticed this morning after letting the dog out :ragin::ragin::ragin:

Stewart
1st April 2012, 11:36 AM
Thats poor:ragin: I hate low life's doing stuff to peoples Cars. Did they break anything to get it off as I thought it was all locked.:confused:

Gismo
1st April 2012, 11:39 AM
Always the same scum that dont care that some folks actually work hard for their pleasures in life :ragin:

Craig
1st April 2012, 12:24 PM
Feckers :ragin: hope they haven't caused any damage to the car when nickin it :frown:

MINIme:)
1st April 2012, 12:39 PM
aw no, that's crap. Really feel for you :sad:

MINI William
1st April 2012, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the concern guys and gals. Thankfully there is no damage to the car

KenL
1st April 2012, 07:01 PM
What a pisser! Surely it wasn't a MINI owner who did that?
I hate people who do this sort of thing, absolutely no respect.

Did you ask if they have cctv in their car park?

N16SHP
1st April 2012, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear that William, some folk are just total scumbags! Where do people get off doing stuff like this?

stoney
1st April 2012, 07:58 PM
That's low :(

RobSco
1st April 2012, 08:06 PM
Not so good William... :frown: ... You certainly would be ragin, Know I would be the same...:ragin:...

And I bet you were wary to where you parked your Mini as well, Just shows they are just waiting to pounce...Very Low... :yes nod:

MINI William
1st April 2012, 08:36 PM
Ken I cant help but think that it is someone with a MINI, why else even bother trying otherwise. I am very careful of where I park my car as I dont want it getting bashed by car doors, trollys etc etc. There will be someone sporting a very nice CF fuelcover now. I am very pi$$ed off at the situation just show you cant have anything nice without someone wanting to steal it or damage it just because they havent got something which is very low

AndyP & Lenore
1st April 2012, 10:02 PM
William was it definitely in Ocean Terminal when the cap was stolen? If so, I'd contact their security office to see if they have CCTV of where you were parked, because the last thing they will want is someone getting away with theft inside their premises.

A.

MINI William
1st April 2012, 10:06 PM
Andy I don't know if they have cameras in there car parks also I don't know of they have them on the roof where the car was parked as it was heaving yesterday

AndyP & Lenore
1st April 2012, 11:14 PM
Andy I don't know if they have cameras in there car parks also I don't know of they have them on the roof where the car was parked as it was heaving yesterday

It's worth a call..... They can only say "no, sorry." But if they say "actually we had 7 cars damaged or broken in to on Saturday and the police have already apprehended the wee b******s, you're a step ahead on claiming costs to replace.

A.

MINIme:)
1st April 2012, 11:34 PM
worth a try for sure....

we all hoping you get some kind of payback.

Colin
2nd April 2012, 02:27 AM
Scumbags!!!!

ELFMAN
2nd April 2012, 08:59 AM
That's rotten William, it was a nice cap too - obviously some F****** B****** thought so too.

If it was a MINI owner who did the deed, I hope they develop 'The Death Rattle' very soon... and on their car too.

ianking
2nd April 2012, 11:02 AM
What a bummer.

I got a cheap carbon filler cap at the weekend, only joking :eek:
I know the pain of finding a Mini thats been vandalised :frown: