PDA

View Full Version : graphic help

Woolley
16th March 2012, 09:15 PM
Hey, just wondering what you guys think of this graphic for the side of my coop, no seen one like that kicking about so thinking about it just to be different... but needing some opinions, anything welcome!

Craig
16th March 2012, 09:25 PM
It's certainly different ;)

Gismo
16th March 2012, 09:37 PM
Yep, I like it, just gotta be careful you don't park in the wrong place lol

MINIme:)
16th March 2012, 09:43 PM
do you mean like Glasgow Alan? I steer clear of union jack's living in Glasgow :(

I can't decide whether I like it or not to be honest. It's bold - I guess it's a factor as to whether you think you might tire of it after the novelty wears off or love having something easily recognisable and conspicuous longer term? Is your car CR?

Woolley
16th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Thats what i was thinking, it would be cool for the first month or so, but it is just a sticker and would be able to take it off. Another thing is I live up in the Orkney Islands and if I was to get it no doubt someone else would probably do the same :/ ..... Sigh!

MINIme:)
16th March 2012, 09:53 PM
maybe cost's a big factor then - if it's not expensive then you could have it for a bit and change it when you get bored of it - Could be quite expensive for something that size though? I really don't know.

KenL
16th March 2012, 10:17 PM
I like it. But, like you say it might not be best as a long term thing.

I have a black jack interior rear view mirror cover in my car. I really like the exterior mirror covers in the same style, but don't think they would suit my all pw car.