PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Tailgate Handle for R56

Craig
12th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Need a new tailgate handle for Elmo as I broke the plastic round where the number plate light is :rolleyes: looking for second hand in VERY good condition. I can buy one brand new for under £70 but trying to save a few pennies.

Can anyone help?

Ta :thumbs up:

ianking
12th March 2012, 12:25 PM
Silly boy. :p

Craig
12th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Silly boy. :p

Listen boyo I've seen the pictures from Munich !! :lol:

The plastic just seems very brittle :frown:

ianking
12th March 2012, 01:53 PM
Listen boyo I've seen the pictures from Munich !! :lol:

Ah Touche

MINIme:)
12th March 2012, 03:01 PM
poor Elmo :sad:

ELFMAN
12th March 2012, 03:28 PM
poor Elmo :sad:
He's NOT poor, he's a very, very DIRTY ELMO... We have the photos from Fife! :camera::blush:
Craig, I snapped the rear wiper in two while closing the boot the other week - we should team up and go into the "Create your own MINI Scrapyard" business... :argh:

Craig
12th March 2012, 04:21 PM
He's NOT poor, he's a very, very DIRTY ELMO... We have the photos from Fife! :camera::blush:
Craig, I snapped the rear wiper in two while closing the boot the other week - we should team up and go into the "Create your own MINI Scrapyard" business... :argh:

He got his first "proper" bath at the weekend and looks much better :thumbs up: he also got his headlight bulbs upgraded so he can see in the dark :lol:

Jude
12th March 2012, 07:36 PM
Yes he FINALLY got washed yesterday. Definitely a drop in service level from the last Mini:moonie:

MINIme:)
12th March 2012, 08:45 PM
What on earth were you thinking shutting the boot with the wiper blade??!

Craig
12th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Yes he FINALLY got washed yesterday. Definitely a drop in service level from the last Mini:moonie:

Whatever !! :moonie:

stoney
12th March 2012, 11:49 PM
Whatever !! :moonie:

:lol: