PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of the sky F1 intro music ??

markjbb
9th March 2012, 05:59 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12433/7577279/-Just-Drive-For-Sky-Sports-F1

for me it's totally the wrong song plus it doesn't go with the intro film clip the music just is not fast enough!!

N16SHP
9th March 2012, 06:08 PM
This was used at the end of the 2010 season as the season highlights song by BBC...interesting!

markjbb
9th March 2012, 06:12 PM
This was used at the end of the 2010 season as the season highlights song by BBC...interesting!

it was ok then because they used slow-mo but sky haven't done that. it's just not as good as the chain :(

Gismo
9th March 2012, 06:39 PM
A big NO from me, that music just doesn't capture the intensity of the sport, it's ok for a recap or some other thing, but, not as the main title

stoney
9th March 2012, 07:06 PM
A big NO from me, that music just doesn't capture the intensity of the sport, it's ok for a recap or some other thing, but, not as the main title

Yep I'm with you what a load of dogs doody don't like it at all need the good old proper one as it has been since I have been a wee boy

N16SHP
9th March 2012, 08:56 PM

Agreed! Never mind, 4 minutes until sky's launch...cannot wait!!