PDA

View Full Version : wheels fitting recommendation?

naufal.stab
9th March 2012, 04:56 PM
Hi everyone. This is really emergency call. I bought a set of new wheels from a chap in South Lanarkshire. I will be going to Manchester tonight to pickup my car and go straight to Scotland tomorrow morning to collect them. Courier were hopeless! Two times arrangement were cancelled. Plus, I dont really trust courier to handle my alloys with care. So, I am just curious where in that area can I get cheap good tyre wheel fitting centre inc alignment+balancing. If possible, I dont want to carry them back down to Manchester and just fit them straight away near that area? If there isn't such place, then looks like I have to bring them back and have them fitted in Manchester then. I was quoted £10 per corner for fitting,new valve,balancing and alignment from a garage I used to go near Manchester. I was looking for around that cost? Or maybe there is any member in this forum who can offer this service? I am really happy to hear from you guys :0 this is sooo sudden and I just made this decision just now. i really hope the journey will be safe tho. wish me luck! :)

stoney
9th March 2012, 07:02 PM
So do they have rubber on them ? If so they should be fine just to fit on the car I would think it will be hard just to get some where to do it on such short notice tbh

naufal.stab
10th March 2012, 02:40 AM
Yeah I know that :( its okay then.looks like I have to carry them back to manchester.do you think all the wheels will fit my bonnet??wheels with rubber fyi

Mon the fish
10th March 2012, 09:07 AM
4 alloys, and 4 separate tyres will fit in an R53