PDA

View Full Version : Winter Tyres...

gauldrymini
1st March 2012, 05:38 PM
For folk who have or had winter tyres fitted to their cars, what are the opinons of swapping them for summer tyres with the current "milder" weather?:scratch: Or is it better to leave this swap until later in March??

...sure as damn it I will swap the tyres over on both MINIs and we will get a truck load of :snow:

Craig
1st March 2012, 05:53 PM
For folk who have or had winter tyres fitted to their cars, what are the opinons of swapping them for summer tyres with the current "milder" weather?:scratch: Or is it better to leave this swap until later in March??

...sure as damn it I will swap the tyres over on both MINIs and we will get a truck load of :snow:

Andrew,

i've changed over my tyres on the Punto. Waiting for a couple of weeks for the Kia just in case... ;) looks like it's gonna be good for the forseeable future.. ;)

gauldrymini
1st March 2012, 05:56 PM
Andrew,

i've changed over my tyres on the Punto. Waiting for a couple of weeks for the Kia just in case... ;) looks like it's gonna be good for the forseeable future.. ;)

...I have a long weekend off work booked in a couple of weeks...guess it could be as good a time as any.

Cheers Craig...

Craig
1st March 2012, 05:59 PM
...I have a long weekend off work booked in a couple of weeks...guess it could be as good a time as any.

Cheers Craig...

your welcome :yes nod:

you know we will get snow in April now... ! :lol:

stoney
1st March 2012, 06:19 PM
Thinking the same thing should I put mine back on for the run or leave it a few weeks mmmm choices choices :)

gauldrymini
1st March 2012, 09:18 PM
...next query, does anyone know what size socket you need for the locking wheel bolt? A 17mm seems slightly too big?

Cheers
Andrew

stoney
1st March 2012, 09:37 PM
i know its 17mm on mine !!

gauldrymini
1st March 2012, 09:41 PM
i know its 17mm on mine !!

cheers Rob...

stoney
1st March 2012, 10:17 PM
No prob