PDA

View Full Version : 40 gig iPod Price

Gismo
6th August 2004, 05:24 PM
Fancy a 40 gig iPod for £270??
Microdirect (http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductID=5197&GroupID=379)

Monsta Mo Mini
6th August 2004, 05:36 PM
I think that's a 3rd gen model - should be quite a few bargins coming up as it's been replaced with a newer cheaper model - £299 for 40gb!

Currently in negotiations with Santa about getting one!:D

R7 ETH
6th August 2004, 05:49 PM
I think it will be Christmas before i get my Mini Ipod:eek: Apple are taking ages to deliver/make mine:(

GAJ
6th August 2004, 08:30 PM
I had a call from the Edinburgh Apple centre the other day. They are holding a green iPod Mini for me at the moment that is now surplus to requirements. It's yours if you want it!

GAJ
6th August 2004, 08:31 PM
Will be a 60GB model by christmas! Mark my words!

R7 ETH
6th August 2004, 08:34 PM
Thanks Gaj for the offer but i really want the silver one:cool:

Nenah
6th August 2004, 10:08 PM
Wow - good price if anyones interested - grab it. I bought a 40 gig about month or so ago and it costs £375 !!! although it did come with speakers.! Ouch...and now you tell me they are bringing out a bigger and better one...like they say, if its in the shop its obsolete!

euan
9th August 2004, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I was quite annoyed about the new "big" Ipod coming out as I'd only had mine a couple of months. But then I thought about it and with MP3 players, somebody is bringing out a new one all the time. There is nothing wrong with my ipod, I am more than happy with. Just because there is a new one doesn't make my ipod crap all of a sudden. I am the worlds worst at seeing new stuff and wanting it, but I suspect I'm finally getting sensible.

In saying that, I still have a Works brochure on my desk....

Willie M
9th August 2004, 11:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

In saying that, I still have a Works brochure on my desk....
:evil::evil: Go on Euan..... you know it makes sense :evil::evil:;)

euan
10th August 2004, 12:32 AM
Dont tempt me! My other half has banned me from going anywhere near the dealership for fear of another MINI order. I think I'm going to do some stereo "tweaks" in the next few weeks first, see where that leads me. Something with ipod integration anyway.