PDA

View Full Version : New Old Member

Martyn M
21st February 2012, 05:27 PM
Hi I have had to re register as i couldnt remember my very old password.

I used to be a member back in 2001 - 2003 (i think) and my user name was Mini Martyn.

I currently dont have a mini but I am seriously thinking of buying one again as their is a Cooper S Works that parks outside my office every day and looks sweet!!

It also depends on getting booster seats in the back for my 5 year old twin girls!

So Hello to every one on the NMS site and if any one remembers me, Hello to you too!! :smilewinkgrin:

Big Gordy
21st February 2012, 05:37 PM
Oooooohhhhhh no.........he's back....:welcome:...again:Whistle:

Craig
21st February 2012, 05:46 PM
:welcome: again Martyn! I remember following you on one of your last runs down Saltcoats way with you hand brake turning your S round the tight bends with "eye of the tiger" blasting out !! :lol: great times :yes nod:

stoney
21st February 2012, 06:01 PM
Welcome back :)

Burple
21st February 2012, 06:16 PM
Dude!! Welcome back!
Ah the memories of you and yer bruv on the Cullen runs in the Silver S... :thumbs up::thumbs up:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Ewan (Former Low_n_Loud ;))

N16SHP
21st February 2012, 07:51 PM
:welcome: again Martyn! I remember following you on one of your last runs down Saltcoats way with you hand brake turning your S round the tight bends with "eye of the tiger" blasting out !! :lol: great times :yes nod:

I like this guy already!! Hi Martin, welcome back to NMS.

Duncan Stewart
21st February 2012, 09:56 PM
Welcome back Martyn :thumbs up:

Forbes
21st February 2012, 09:57 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/presidents-dar-32.jpg?w=499&h=281

MINIme:)
21st February 2012, 11:03 PM
I like this guy already!! Hi Martin, welcome back to NMS.

I was thinking the same Neil!

Hi Martyn :welcome:

AndyP & Lenore
21st February 2012, 11:51 PM
Hi, and :welcome: (back)

And seeing as you're such a nice guy, I've waved a magic wand and given you your post count back.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Edit: Although now I've done that it may screw up the post countermabob, so if I get my knuckles wrapped by Alan I'll have to revert you back to "1" :idunno:

RobSco
22nd February 2012, 12:02 AM
Hi Martyn

Welcome Back to New Mini Scotland... :thumbs up:

:welcome:

Hope you get what you're looking for... :yes nod:

john
22nd February 2012, 06:52 AM
Hello !!! Welcome back :)

Crombers
23rd February 2012, 03:13 AM
Welcome back fella, where did we go after the Mazda ?

Gismo
23rd February 2012, 03:09 PM
And seeing as you're such a nice guy, I've waved a magic wand and given you your post count back.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Edit: Although now I've done that it may screw up the post countermabob, so if I get my knuckles wrapped by Alan I'll have to revert you back to "1" :idunno:Not sure what you mean Andy, but, it's a simple task to adjust the post count for anyone.
Not sure if martin's original username was deleted or not, if not then the username password itself can be reset????
Welcome back by the way :thumbs up:

Martyn M
23rd February 2012, 05:26 PM
Aww thanks everyone, it has been a while and their has been lots and lots of things happened in my life since my mini days. And in order to bring some fun back into my life again i am thinking of getting rid of my grampa wagon and getting a cooper S again!! :-)

So if you are unlucky enhough I might be coming on a run again!! lol

AndyP & Lenore
23rd February 2012, 06:42 PM
Not sure what you mean Andy, but, it's a simple task to adjust the post count for anyone.
Not sure if martin's original username was deleted or not, if not then the username password itself can be reset????
Welcome back by the way :thumbs up:

Martyn's original username was there but I figured if he wanted that back he'd have emailed to ask.

By changing his post count for this new account it means Martyn now has 413 posts per day. Not sure if that screws up any of the site stats.

A.

Gismo
24th February 2012, 09:42 AM
Martyn's original username was there but I figured if he wanted that back he'd have emailed to ask.

By changing his post count for this new account it means Martyn now has 413 posts per day. Not sure if that screws up any of the site stats.

A.No worries

Martyn M
24th February 2012, 05:36 PM
Welcome back fella, where did we go after the Mazda ?

OK Let me think, From the Mazda I went to an Audi A6 (needed a bigger can for the birth of my twin girls) :-) then sold that from a Lexus IS250, then sold that for a Chrysler Grand Voyager, At the stage of the lexus Sinead had a Peugeot 307SW, which got traded at the same time as the Lexus for a Toyota Auris, this became my car and Sinead got the Chrysler, then traded them both in last year for a Merc C220 CDI for Sinead and a Lexus G300 for me, now thinking due to certain circumstances that they are both having to go now for something else, thats another story.

Thanks for asking though.