PDA

View Full Version : Drifter

MINIme:)
19th February 2012, 03:43 AM
I see I have become a Drifter. It sounds a bit ....meh, having been a JCW Upgrade for a wee while :sad:

Can we think of a better one? :smilewinkgrin:

BE NICE. Please. :arms:

(although drifter does describe the way my wheels felt today...must get wheel alignment checked...)

Gismo
19th February 2012, 05:54 AM
It can be whatever you want it to be, within reason, just let us know

Edit: I've set your permissions to allow you to change it yourself :thumbs up: :computer:

19th February 2012, 12:44 PM
cool! Thanks Alan :thumbs up:

I'll have a think.... anyone got any ideas?

20th February 2012, 12:38 AM
Can a mod please PM me where/how to change it? Cannae find the right place

Stewart
20th February 2012, 01:10 AM
If your making up your own it better be a good one now you’ve brought it up….:smilewinkgrin:

oh wait I've just noticed I don't even have that!!!!! now I feel I'm missing out.

20th February 2012, 01:24 AM
how do you not have one? That's no good at all :sad:

and yes, I know, I was thinking someone clever might come up with a good one for me but :tumbleweed: so I might have to make up me own!

Gismo
20th February 2012, 04:39 AM
oh wait I've just noticed I don't even have that!!!!! now I feel I'm missing out.Fixed, change to what you want :thumbs up:

how do you not have one? That's no good at all :sad:

and yes, I know, I was thinking someone clever might come up with a good one for me but :tumbleweed: so I might have to make up me own!Changed it for you, if you don't like it:-
Go to settings at top right of screen -> edit profile -> scroll down to custom user title and let your imagination run wild :computer:

20th February 2012, 10:11 AM
Go to settings at top right of screen -> edit profile -> scroll down to custom user title and let your imagination run wild :computer:

No such field visible to me Alan.

gauldrymini
20th February 2012, 10:52 AM
Alan (or one of the mods)...Can I have my the option to change mine, don't want to be a Drifter...sounds like I should be on the phone to the Salvation Army.

Cheers

Gismo
20th February 2012, 11:20 AM
No such field visible to me Alan.Try again

Alan (or one of the mods)...Can I have my the option to change mine, don't want to be a Drifter...sounds like I should be on the phone to the Salvation Army.

CheersShort answer yes.

For some reason the usergroup that 99 per cent of folks are in have a setting that allows the user to change their title, but, the main usergroup has another setting that is set to not allow it and thus overrides the user settings, confused :lol:
Anyway, i've set everyone to be able to change their title, let me know if it doesn't work

gauldrymini
20th February 2012, 11:28 AM
Cheers Alan...

Stewart
20th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Changed from Test!!!!! Well it had to be..... :scratch:

"Captain Slow", for his careful driving style, a love of small, underpowered cars and habit of getting lost and distracted while driving and being generally last…

Although I only got lost the once on that Borders run to be fair…..:thumbs up: and It does not take into account stopping taking pictures on the way…:hand:

stoney
21st February 2012, 10:54 AM
Well I think Stewart you should have miss dasiy 2 as miss daisy was the name we give to tony that drives the same as but slighty quicker :) :lol: