PDA

View Full Version : Euan

euan
8th May 2003, 07:43 PM
Hello!

Well, my name is Euan, and I live in Edinburgh (although I'm from Aberdeen originally). I am 27 and own a wonderful Indi Blue Cooper with white roof and bonnet stripes.

I work for a fairly big computer services company, which means I work all over the place, which currently means London. In my spare time I listen to a lot of music (favourite this week is the new Blur album, last week was Brendan Benson, but only as I had seen him supporting Beth Orten at the Royal Albert Hall recently :) ), playing hockey for Grange in Edinburgh, and generally avoiding computers outside of work as I see enough of them there. Not married, no kids, and generally just enjoying myself and my Mini :)

Willie M
8th May 2003, 08:24 PM
Welcome to NMS Euan, good to have you around :cool:
Hopefully meet up with you and your MINI at some future meet :)

Monsta Mo Mini
8th May 2003, 08:27 PM
Was it you that let me out of the junction on Easter Road the other night? If it was - many thanks:D

Hope to see you at one of our meets soon. The Perthshire run is on 8th June and the Cullen Run on 19th July. In the meantime don't be shy about posting.

shotgun
8th May 2003, 10:42 PM
thats a good name your parents gave you.

euan
9th May 2003, 01:38 AM
I had noticed when I was reading everybody elses introduction...Proper spelling as well :)

Linda M
9th May 2003, 11:01 PM
Welcome :)

Mr P
13th May 2003, 09:02 PM
Hi Euan,
I used to live in the near you in the new flats on Sincliar Place. Moved out to Corstorphine now though and have a Garage & Carport to keep my Mini clean and safe. I saw the topic you posted about modifications and have had the same thoughts myself. Would like to drive a modified Mini Coop to see if the difference is worth the expense. Thinking about an S though and shouldnt have to bother with modifications then! See you around town.

Wul
9th June 2003, 09:03 PM
Hi Euan - spotted your MINI around Gorgie yesterday.

Nice motor - liked the no plate too!