PDA

View Full Version : Save sent messages

MINIme:)
15th February 2012, 02:53 PM
Used to have this switched on, switched it off a while back and now can't figure out how it goes on again.

Am I right thinking there's not a method to choose with each message, only in blanket form? Or can you actually include yourself in the To field? sorry thinking as I type haven't tried that...

RobSco
15th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Used to have this switched on, switched it off a while back and now can't figure out how it goes on again.

Am I right thinking there's not a method to choose with each message, only in blanket form? Or can you actually include yourself in the To field? sorry thinking as I type haven't tried that...

Hi Joanna

Not sure about saving individual messages but to turn Save Messages back on try the following...

On the Top Right hand side of the web page click on Settings - On the column to the Left Under My Settings and under My Account Click on General Settings - Scroll down to the Private Messaging - Next to Sent Private Messaging - Click on Save copy of sent messages in my sent folder by default...This is hopefully what your looking for... :yes nod:

Hope this helps you out... :thumbs up:

Gismo
15th February 2012, 04:48 PM
What he says :thumbs up:
This also gives you the opportunity to not save it during the PM process, by that i mean, when you've finished typing a message, if you scroll down slightly you will see the save sent PM box is ticked, so, simply remove the tick and it wont save by default

MINIme:)
15th February 2012, 09:26 PM
Thank you! GENERAL settings....I was there at one point but missed the right field...:smilewinkgrin: