PDA

View Full Version : My PM service in here seems not to be working!

Stewart
13th February 2012, 12:02 AM
My PM service in here seems not to be working, its failed a few times now with not sending anything after I ask it too. :confused::frown:

AndyP & Lenore
13th February 2012, 12:13 AM
Sent you a PM. It went fine. Reply to it but if that doesn't work, post up here.

A.

MINIme:)
13th February 2012, 12:52 AM
I got two here from you yest Stewart. I can't rem if I replied here or on fb.

Gismo
13th February 2012, 04:54 AM
Some basic rules, you can only have 250 stored messages and also, there is a 60 second time limit between sending PM's which is where i think your problem lies.
To reduce this allows hackers, if they get in, to spam via script settings, but, no hackers are in the system as far as i am aware so perhaps i could reduce it slightly.
You are the only one so far to have reported issues, so, please check that this is the problem.

If you, or anyone for that matter, want more PM capacity let me know and i can increase it.

Craig
13th February 2012, 09:17 AM
I sent a message to Stewart last night and checking this morning it hasn't gone and isn't In my sent,...:argh: I'll try again.... :rolleyes:

Gismo
13th February 2012, 09:32 AM
I sent a message to Stewart last night and checking this morning it hasn't gone and isn't In my sent,...:argh: I'll try again.... :rolleyes:I've sent him one and it went and is saved in my sent box, i've also requested a read receipt.

Craig, check your settings, you've probably set yourself up to not save PM's in the sent folder by default :rolleyes:

Craig
13th February 2012, 09:35 AM
Eh scratch that.... I replied on FB not NMS ... :lol:

Taxi for Davies !!!!! :thud:

Stewart
13th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Seems to be working, I can see sent ones now, Joanna I can see got them. sorry for the double PM....used to another system that fires up "Your message has been sent"

you've probably set yourself up to not save PM's in the sent folder by default I think that was it as I'm sure it was just showing empty before.

Probably just me and sending PM late on when I'm half awake.