PDA

View Full Version : aero side skirts

grasshopper
10th February 2012, 11:33 PM
Hey,Where would i be able to purchase these aero side skirts for an r56 cooper s ?

Craig
11th February 2012, 12:09 AM
The dealer is about the only one to trust. The eBay ones can be copies that don't fit good.

They are very expensive tho :thud:

Crombers
11th February 2012, 10:31 AM
Dealer one's are also very 'bendy' ..................... as an old stalwart to NMS found out :thumbs up:

MarkyC ...... I salute you :hand:

Craig
11th February 2012, 11:43 AM
Dealer one's are also very 'bendy' ..................... as an old stalwart to NMS found out :thumbs up:

MarkyC ...... I salute you :hand:

:lol: aye his face was a picture that day !! ;)

weefossy
11th February 2012, 02:00 PM
They are also the best mod for any mini.....imho

Crombers
11th February 2012, 10:10 PM
:lol: aye his face was a picture that day !! ;)

Aye brings a smile to a face or two

Crombers
11th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Aye brings a smile to a face or two:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

ELFMAN
12th February 2012, 07:13 PM
They are also the best mod for any mini.....imho

I've just had mine fitted today! :cool: :thumbs up:

grasshopper
12th February 2012, 10:36 PM
where did u purchase these elf man? if u don't mind me asking how much did u pay? also some pics please!!!

MINI William
12th February 2012, 10:41 PM
where did u purchase these elf man? if u don't mind me asking how much did u pay? also some pics please!!!
There's pictures posted in Elfmans gallery thread

ELFMAN
13th February 2012, 05:39 PM

I got the PARTS from my local dealer, Douglas Park MINI in Hamilton. I'll need to check exactly how much they were, but I reckon they were around £470-ish all-in. On top of that, you have to get them painted and fitted. Painting cost me £150.00, me and my NMS pals did the fitting (Ian and Rob did most of the work, William and I mainly made off-colour remarks)... I can't remember how much the Painting and Fitting was at the dealer, but it certainly wasn't £150!!!! Like William said, the pics are on my Gallery Thread.

So it's not cheap however you go about it I'm afraid, just a bit cheaper (and a lot more fun) with the help of a few NMS mates.

grasshopper
13th February 2012, 11:10 PM
cheers elfman, that would be my local as well. having a think about it!!!

ELFMAN
14th February 2012, 12:04 AM
Grasshopper, checked my receipts - it was £525.00 for the parts - I forgot the deposit I made earlier - so even more expensive... :sad:
Money? You can't take it with you, but you can swap it for bits for your car and make it fly down the road at excessive speed! :thumbs up::smilewinkgrin: