PDA

View Full Version : Restricted Runs & Lots of Minis

Steve74
5th August 2004, 08:57 PM
I've been a member of NMS since December last year and have been on many excellent runs which were very well organised and great fun. I think it's time to raise a discussion about Mini runs, how some are becoming restrictive and how they are getting busier.

Now that the sites getting bigger and there are many more members, I think we do have to find solutions to the logistics of a larger number of cars without excluding those who'd like to go on runs.

Would it not be an idea instead of having small runs that exclude many members that want to go on a run to think about staggered runs or a similar solution. This isn't directed specifically at the Harvest Run Julz has put effort into organising or any other particular run, it's just I think that this kind of thing will become an issue the more NMS gets even more members.

I have to say that NMS is an excellent site and nice group of people, as the site gets bigger the type of runs may change and I think that would be a shame. It's so much fun seeing peoples faces when your mini no 20 out of 50 - isn't that what the spirit of NMS is all about?

duncan
5th August 2004, 09:24 PM
I can see where you are coming from Steve, but to be honest, the bigger NMS becomes, the more organised it will have to become.

Having 50 MINIs running about the country might be fun for us, but for the General Public out there, there not interested with our day out, and could be a nuisance.
I was pulled over on the St Andrews run a while back with the local constabulary interested in what was going on, and that was "only" 30 cars.

At the Arbroath Red Arrows day, the police couldnt handle the parade of nearly 60 MINIS properly, so it shows that those numbers are begining to get out of hand.

I would stick with the runs organisers suggestion of the limit, after all, its them that has either taken the trouble to recce the route, or planned it with prior knowledge, and there very well maybe good reason for limits, such as passing places, car park size and so on.

Others who have been on runs "Darn Sarf" might like to give their opinions, on how very large numbers manage.

R7 ETH
5th August 2004, 09:26 PM
I know larger clubs have themselves divided up into smaller regional groups.They then have regular regional meets of a more managable size and then National meets when all the regions meet.
Just a suggestion :approve:

Scottie
5th August 2004, 09:34 PM
Well I think you should use the wait and see policy.

Julz
5th August 2004, 09:46 PM
I know where you're coming from with this, but you've also got to think about the provisions for a large number of cars, 50 minis generally means 100 people, and round our way, there ain't many places can accomodate food, toilets etc. for such a large group. I had also thought of the staggered run, but it really means having a few folk that know where they're going so they can lead each group.

My main reason for limiting the Harvest run was some of the roads we'll be on are barely wide enough for 1 car, and as most of the roads are local to me, or I travel on them regulary, I don't want people picking me out and lynching me at a later date. Plus, how much traffic can a rusty old cattle grid cope with??

I think it should be up to the organisers discression, if you want a run for 50 minis, feel free and organise one, but it ain't easy!! There is also the more local events that appear every now and again, last year we had a few quick jaunts up to Johns Hoose for some lunch, which was enjoyable. But you have to think, if there were 50 minis in a line, how long is that?? Imagine you are some poor local mannie in his landy, who courteously pulls over to let a couple of cars past, only to have to sit for 15 minutes while the remaining 47 go past, I'm sure the humour soons wears off, as was becoming apparent on some instances on the St. Andrews run, and it's because of that that I have set a limit!:clown:

sleepyrascal
5th August 2004, 09:47 PM
I think a staggered run is a good idea. groups of 10/20 or whatever. The thing is, as long as you stay away from the big popular busy roads and city centres, big groups are ok. The problems start when traffic is halted by lights, junctions etc. However If the route is planned well, then these types of problems can be minimalised! There needs to be planned stopping points with big car parks/stopping areas.

The Dogfather
5th August 2004, 09:48 PM
Sensible arguement Julz, if someone goes to all the trouble to organise an event we should respect their wishes.

Julz
5th August 2004, 09:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Sensible arguement Julz, if someone goes to all the trouble to organise an event we should respect their wishes.

merci:approve:

Gismo
5th August 2004, 09:59 PM
Having been on a few runs down south they do indeed split into groups, but, what often happens is that following groups merge back into the group in front at the pit stops

During a run i always let other road users out of side streets, lanes etc to avoid delays for them.

Choosing a route is all important, if the organiser wants to use single track roads then discretion is called for, it's their choice, however, as we all want to attend some will be disappointed.

One way to ensure that everyone can attend is organise one yourself that allows as many cars as possible.

This years Mackies Ice Cream Run was proof that a large number of cars can attend a run and all set off at the same time.

sleepyrascal
5th August 2004, 10:19 PM
HEy Julz, I completely respect the rules of your run. I was just kidding around. Its sensible to limit the numbers if you feel it is important to the smoothness of the run! It must tke quite a bit or organisation. I'll be doing it myself soon. It is true though that the numbers on this site are growing and growing.

An idea I came up with, is two or three people get together and arrange two or three different runs. Then members can choose which one they want to go on. The runs can be pre planned to meet up at strategic locations which cause minimal disruption. LArge carparks, etc. WIth a little bit of organisation, we could even get a bbq on the go at one of the meeting places. This might require a small donation from each member on the runs however. £1 or something to cover food/drink. Saves the problems related to booking large tables at restaurants etc.

Once one run has a full roll of cars, then others could go on one of the alternate runs. This could even spread over 2/3/4 weekends so that everyone has had a go at each run. Are you following me? This would be a step toward the elimination of people being left out of runs, which isn't nice. I would be keen to team up with someone or two others, or three others, whatever, to organise this in the future. What does evryone think about that???????

Scottie
5th August 2004, 11:04 PM
not much

sleepyrascal
5th August 2004, 11:10 PM
Why scottie. That reply was a bit short of an explaination! I was only suggesting an idea!! If you dont thin it was a good one, it would be nice to know why!

Big Col
5th August 2004, 11:14 PM
I'd just like to say that I was only joking in the harvest run thread and would never turn up if I was outside of the organisers preferred number of cars. I also wont turn up if Julz kicks me out of my number 14 slot for bad behaviour. :)

The organisers give up a lot of their free time and go to a lot of effort to organise the runs so if they want 10 cars then 10 cars is the limit. First come first serve applies and if people get upset at missing a run they are more than welcome to organise their own.

That's just my 2 bob's worth. [/serious mode]

Scottie
5th August 2004, 11:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Why scottie. That reply was a bit short of an explaination! I was only suggesting an idea!! If you dont thin it was a good one, it would be nice to know why!

Sorry but it's the best I can do.

sleepyrascal
5th August 2004, 11:21 PM
Well thanks anyway Scottie. At least your honest!

Monsta Mo Mini
5th August 2004, 11:33 PM
I'm with Julz on this one.

I'm of the opinion that a few executive decisions should be made and everyone should stick to them! If an event organiser wants to limit their event to 20 cars then please respect that decision. Runs can and do take a fair bit of planning and can be quite stressful for those involved as you do have to take responsibility for the days events quite personally.

One final point - if any complaints materialised due to the actions of 30-50 plus MINIs (with NMS stickers on them) who do you think takes the flack?

Just me tuppence worth!

Julz
5th August 2004, 11:34 PM
SR, the main problem with your idea is the time people would have to dedicate to organise such an event. I don't know what the situation with other folks is, but I struggle just with a full time job, house, garden the size of Italy etc, and we've no kids <phew>, unless you have no life besides your mini, it will take up a fair whack of your spare time, which not everyone wants to do! If that is the sort of thing you would be interested in, why not give Duncan Stewart a hand and help him with the Round GB trip for next year!!;)

Nenah
5th August 2004, 11:54 PM
I'd like to say that I wouldn’t turn up to a run if I wasn’t on the list and respect the decision/rules that the run organiser sets - I was only joking around with my post and didn’t expect to get a reaction! I have found that since I'm a new member I'm really keen (at the moment) to go on as many runs as possible and it appears that the same cars get on the list early - the first come first served basis has to work or it would be chaos. I'm an event manager for a living and understand the logistical nightmares crowd control can be and how much planning goes into making even the smallest event take place...I would also be happy to donate my services to NMS to assist with event organising - such as sourcing and booking hotels, restaurants etc or even organising a BBQ at the end of the run. Aberdeen NMS members are now starting their own mini-mini meets on a regular basis so we can "get out hit" even if we can’t get in a run. I love this site and the spirit of the group and cant wait until my next run to Blackpool. Keep up the good work

The Dogfather
6th August 2004, 12:01 AM
A good discussion never hurt anyone! Some good points raised and its good to see that everyone is thinking about the groups reputation.

What good citizens we all are!!!

Now, I've heard that theres a party at Drum Castle soon anybody fancy gate crashing? :evil:

MartinSullivan
6th August 2004, 12:02 AM

Now, I've heard that theres a party at Drum Castle soon anybody fancy gate crashing? :evil:

Start a list bad dog , I am up for this one - I hear there is free champagne and chip butties for all mini drivers

The Dogfather
6th August 2004, 12:05 AM
quote:
Start a list bad dog , I am up for this one - I hear there is free champagne and chip butties for all mini drivers

Doubt there'll be any champers left, you know what that Nenahs like. :blackeye:
...Hic!

Nenah
6th August 2004, 12:06 AM

A good discussion never hurt anyone! Some good points raised and its good to see that everyone is thinking about the groups reputation.

What good citizens we all are!!!

Touche! Think i'll keep my party whereabouts a bit more discrete next time...as much as I'd love you all to turn up! :disapprove:

Nenah
6th August 2004, 12:07 AM
I promise to bring the champers for the Aberdeen Chip Butty Run - mmmm....greasy food and champagne...bliss!

Scottie
6th August 2004, 12:14 AM
I've read all your comments and agree mostly with Julz and bonnie Scotland.

WHITare you Aberdonians like man either by birth or default.

I never seen the likes. Joined the site fur two minutes now they want to run it.

Steve74
6th August 2004, 12:15 AM
Julz, as I said, it's not about your run, don't take it personally. ;)

Monster Mo Mini - of course we should respect someones decisions, that's just plain common sense.

I thought this might stir up some reactions. :evil: My view is that it's a good time to discuss how to organise future runs - I've been thinking of one for a while (for when I get back from working in London) and wonder what peoples suggestions on logistics are while preserving the inclusiveness of NMS.

The Dogfather
6th August 2004, 12:18 AM
Aberdonians? She's from Oz and I'm from Blackpool (well technically Wigan first!)

sleepyrascal
6th August 2004, 12:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

SR, the main problem with your idea is the time people would have to dedicate to organise such an event. I don't know what the situation with other folks is, but I struggle just with a full time job, house, garden the size of Italy etc, and we've no kids <phew>, unless you have no life besides your mini, it will take up a fair whack of your spare time, which not everyone wants to do! If that is the sort of thing you would be interested in, why not give Duncan Stewart a hand and help him with the Round GB trip for next year!!;)

Yeh i guess your right. But to keep interest in this site, I think there has to be a way to involve every person who wants to go on a run. I suppose more than one run can be arranged for the same dates. Separate of each other. That would solve this problem for now?

Gismo
6th August 2004, 12:38 AM
Technically, having 2 runs on the same day is workable, but, distance never seems to be a problem for us nutters and will attend anywhere in Scotland, but, for those who do not manage to get their name down on the first come first serve basis, could attend an alternative run.
Problems would then arise as to which run to attend, you'd find some dropping out of one to attend one nearer home :evil:

I don't see an easy fix for this and to some it may seem like the same people attend runs and others always miss out.

The site numbers are swelling and even more so in the past wee while, all good news for Calum as i'm sure the sponsorship will increase ;) and help keep the site active
Downside is the attendance to runs, so, if anyone is attempting to organise a run, bear in mind that a lot of people MAY want to attend and try to allow as many as possible, if not, don't worry, it's your call

The aberdonian contingent have taken the bull by the horns and are organising more local events, also they are relatively new to the site, so, are generally more keen

Don't lose sight of the fact we are a happy bunch :)

sleepyrascal
6th August 2004, 12:57 AM
Yeh Bonnie, your right.

I agree that there are a lot of new people on the site (including myself) who are all keen at the moment, like a kid with a new toy. I would imagine the participation will decrease slightly as time goes on. But then there will always be new people on the site, at least for a while anyway. I was lucky when I joined as I found the aberdeen bunch and was at a meet after only three days. Thats the ideal situation i suppose!

Im actually really keen to organise a run at some point. I like doing that kinda thing. And I know there are others who are the same, so there is certainly no shortage of organisers! I think the idea of mulitiple runs in the same day could work!

Steve74
6th August 2004, 12:57 AM
Well put Bonnie Scotland.

The Dogfather
6th August 2004, 01:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Steve74

Well put Bonnie Scotland.

Alan are you playing golf again?

How about reverse runs? One group sets out from the one end of the run, and one group from the other. That way you can flash each other/meet up at the half way point.

X30YES
6th August 2004, 01:51 AM
Sounds as if this is getting all a wee bit complicated , after all its a fun thing !! or is the fun being taken out of it , :question:

HEy Julz, I completely respect the rules of your run. I was just kidding around. Its sensible to limit the numbers if you feel it is important to the smoothness of the run! It must tke quite a bit or organisation. I'll be doing it myself soon. It is true though that the numbers on this site are growing and growing.

An idea I came up with, is two or three people get together and arrange two or three different runs. Then members can choose which one they want to go on. The runs can be pre planned to meet up at strategic locations which cause minimal disruption. LArge carparks, etc. WIth a little bit of organisation, we could even get a bbq on the go at one of the meeting places. This might require a small donation from each member on the runs however. £1 or something to cover food/drink. Saves the problems related to booking large tables at restaurants etc.

Once one run has a full roll of cars, then others could go on one of the alternate runs. This could even spread over 2/3/4 weekends so that everyone has had a go at each run. Are you following me? This would be a step toward the elimination of people being left out of runs, which isn't nice. I would be keen to team up with someone or two others, or three others, whatever, to organise this in the future. What does evryone think about that???????

X30YES
6th August 2004, 01:56 AM
RUNS BY INVITATION or BY CAR VALUE AND BHP NEXT ??????????????

Steve74
6th August 2004, 02:03 AM
Exactly. Sensible, fair and fun.

duncan
6th August 2004, 02:08 AM
Before this gets out of hand, i think we should remember its entirely up to the person who sets up a run what limits, if any there are any.

If it was said only red cars can go, or No Ones, then there should be questions asked.
If its purely one of roads/logistics, or what the organiser is happy with, then theres not a lot else that can be done.

Perhaps the answer is more regional runs/meets and more volunteers to organise things.

X30YES
6th August 2004, 02:20 AM
Sure i agree,.... with some of the points ,But as you know i tag along at the last min and restrictions on numbers will not be a good idea for me , sorry just saying it as I see it , its only a start, next it will be who's who and who you know.:(do tell me I'm wrong ;)

Nenah
6th August 2004, 02:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

I never seen the likes. Joined the site fur two minutes now they want to run it.

:(I take offence to that comment - we dont want to run the show we would just like some input so as ALL members get a say. Its just by chance that a lot of new members from teh aberdeen area have and we are ethusiastic. Whether the aberdonian's comments are taken on board is up to the "official" who moderate and set the rules for NMS.

X30YES
6th August 2004, 02:33 AM
Ok OZ lets have a Black Mini day out ....;)and do share your thoughts re new etc etc ....and also if your not fast your last again springs to mind on the list front ...well you can always get there on the speed front :p!!

quote:Originally posted by Nenah-M3RPM

I'd like to say that I wouldn’t turn up to a run if I wasn’t on the list and respect the decision/rules that the run organiser sets - I was only joking around with my post and didn’t expect to get a reaction! I have found that since I'm a new member I'm really keen (at the moment) to go on as many runs as possible and it appears that the same cars get on the list early - the first come first served basis has to work or it would be chaos. I'm an event manager for a living and understand the logistical nightmares crowd control can be and how much planning goes into making even the smallest event take place...I would also be happy to donate my services to NMS to assist with event organising - such as sourcing and booking hotels, restaurants etc or even organising a BBQ at the end of the run. Aberdeen NMS members are now starting their own mini-mini meets on a regular basis so we can "get out hit" even if we can’t get in a run. I love this site and the spirit of the group and cant wait until my next run to Blackpool. Keep up the good work

sleepyrascal
6th August 2004, 02:37 AM
This was not supposed to be complicated! Sorry folks! I'll keep out of it :0)

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Sounds as if this is getting all a wee bit complicated , after all its a fun thing !! or is the fun being taken out of it , :question:

Heather
6th August 2004, 02:41 AM
I take my hat off to all who organise runs. But numbers are hard to call. Think of the thistle run with over 150 cars. That kind of event takes almost a year to organise and requires very careful planning. Its hard to accomodate the needs and wants of all but I think we have to be adult about it. I dont think its about who knows who or what car they have, thats childish, but as in many things in life, first come...first served. I agree with euan also, what happens if something does go wrong and there are 50 minis with NMS stickers. Things were bound to change as the site got bigger (as it did with mini2) But as bonnie said we are a happy bunch a little respect goes a long way.:D

X30YES
6th August 2004, 02:52 AM
Yes, good on the guys who do organise runs , again I agree , but I am an ADULT , and can pass a my thoughts as I see it without being Childish I hope .

john
6th August 2004, 03:09 AM

Im not sure If I have ever met you Scottiecoop BUT I dont want to start off on the wrong foot.

I am an Aberdonian.

I organised the first ever Scottish mini meet along with Moonshine only months after the new mini was launched.

I have also organised THREE Cullen runs and numerous other smaller social runs.

I cannot recal ever being at a run organised by yourself.

So perhaps you might like to think about your comments.

I tried very hard to get more Aberdonians to attend as many will know as there until recently have been very few attending anything.

The first Aberdeen social event consisted of the usual suspects and two Aberdonians.

So please dont try to discourage anyone.

RANT over.

See you sunday if you are at Perth.:)

X30YES
6th August 2004, 03:47 AM
<< is out of this Topic as off now .!

phantom
6th August 2004, 04:15 AM
Its quite simple really, who ever takes the effort to organise a run makes the rules, thats it!
If one doesn't like it, organise your own and see just how hard it actually is.:):sleepy:

Sheilz
6th August 2004, 07:52 AM
er. ehm! I'd a kind of idea for a run/meet. Not sure if this is the moment but....... would anyone be interested in a bbq at lunan beach(between Montrose and Arbroath). Its not quite central but a good place for loads of minis to park and would be reasonably easy for people north and south to attend. The down side of anything like this is of course the darned fog!!

sleepyrascal
6th August 2004, 08:28 AM
Yeh Sheilz. Could be god. Probably best to start a new thread though in the mini meets section.

Steve74
6th August 2004, 08:52 AM
I have to say apologies for starting a thread which has become a wee bit heated, it wasn't my intention for it to be so. Those who I have met on the runs all share one thing - a passion for driving and a passion for minis, new or old. NMS provides a forum for this to happen which we should be really greatful and proud of. This is the thing that ties us together, modded or unmodded. Since we are getting bigger, it might be time to try to make sure that we remain inclusive and don't leave anyone out. That was my point really. It may be hard logistically but we lets think about it now before we get like Mini 2 as Tribal said. :)

sleepyrascal
6th August 2004, 09:47 AM
It had to be said Steve!! At least people know now the general feeling of various people involved in NMS! It is good to see people getting so involved in the site, and showing how much they want to be a part of it. Thats the way I see it.:)

Julz
6th August 2004, 04:31 PM
It wasn't an easy decision to make having to limit the numbers as ideally, I would have loved loads of cars to attend, but we, as a group, cannot think the roads were made for us (although sometimes I do wonder), there are other people on the road, obviously, and I don't want to cause havoc for them, so I had to take the decision to limit the route, some of you may realise this when the time comes. On the recces so far, Rob and I have had bother with very slow moving tourists etc. and we struggled to get past them, and that was just one lone purple porsche!!:dead:
So I'm sorry if I've been the deep down route cause for this, but tough, I'm trying to be considerate for other road users over and above the fact that I would prefer to organise a run with a big bunch of us!! Not everyone is as lighthearted and amused at seeing a load of minis squeeze past them, and it's these people we really have to be considerate to!!:clown:

Rant over, now can everyone calm down!!

And a big round of applause to the Aberdeen posse who have rather quickly managed to get fingers out of awkward places and are setting up something regular, just to get that we bit of socialising on the go!! (now Dundee folks, take heed!!):sleepy:

Scottie
6th August 2004, 05:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

Im not sure If I have ever met you Scottiecoop BUT I dont want to start off on the wrong foot.

I am an Aberdonian.

I organised the first ever Scottish mini meet along with Moonshine only months after the new mini was launched.

I tried very hard to get more Aberdonians to attend as many will know as there until recently have been very few attending anything.

The first Aberdeen social event consisted of the usual suspects and two Aberdonians.

RANT over.

Sorry only there Saturday.
Wasn't meant to be offensive.

Was only my feeble try at making light of this thread.:clown:

However if my comments have upset anyone please accept my apology.:kiss:

You have to know me to understand my sense of humour.

I

Sheilz
6th August 2004, 06:12 PM
Hi sleepyrascal - no, no, Dont call me God....get all embarrassed.........please, Sheila is just fine........:I:I
:D:D:D:D:D

Steve74
6th August 2004, 06:47 PM
It's nice to keep things light-hearted but it's good to see how passionate we all are about NMS. I have to say anyone who organises a run deserves a lot of respect. I think Julz is right about some people not taking so kindly to the huge number of minis rolling through their wee town and this has to be taken into account.

I'm definitely going to try to organise a run now - with lots of twisties and great scenery!:D

Big Col
6th August 2004, 06:58 PM
quote:

I am an Aberdonian.

RANT over.

I think Scottie just forgot to include a :p in her post J man. <smooths J's slightly ruffled feathers> We all know you rock. :)

Edit - saving Big C from getting a slap from Fiona

Big Col
6th August 2004, 07:00 PM
Oops. I just read to the end of the thread and saw she already said she was kidding. I'll just go back to my knitting shall I? :I

Edit - and again...

Scottie
6th August 2004, 07:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Oops. I just read to the end of the thread and saw she already said she was kidding. I'll just go back to my knitting shall I? :I

Edit - and again...

That's ok I kept putting my foot in it yesterday and ended up in trouble.:blackeye:

Well I've learn't another lesson in life.:kiss:

sleepyrascal
6th August 2004, 07:47 PM
ha sheilz. You could be god according to me!! :D

Duncan Stewart
6th August 2004, 07:58 PM
Go for it Sheilz :D:D:D

quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

er. ehm! I'd a kind of idea for a run/meet. Not sure if this is the moment but....... would anyone be interested in a bbq at lunan beach(between Montrose and Arbroath). Its not quite central but a good place for loads of minis to park and would be reasonably easy for people north and south to attend. The down side of anything like this is of course the darned fog!!

MartinSullivan
6th August 2004, 08:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sheilz

Sounds great Sheilz, go for it :D

Duncan Stewart
6th August 2004, 08:40 PM
Pretty much got a route for the round Britian run planned now, just need to recce it which I plan to do in a couple of weekends time as I've not decide not to attend the IMM in Norfolk. As the Scottish leg is a Tuesday 3rd May next year there will probably be far fewer NMS member who can attend so I'll look at using my route to create a couple of NMS runs as well :D How is that for enviromentally friendly recycling! ;).
As for limits on cars that has to be up to the organisers.

Big Col
6th August 2004, 09:46 PM
quote:
Edit - and again...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! What's that supposed to mean????

MartinSullivan
6th August 2004, 09:53 PM
I think Scottie just forgot to include a :p in her post J man. <smooths J's slightly ruffled feathers> We all know you rock. :)

Refer to this one Bic C

MartinSullivan
6th August 2004, 09:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

[quote]Originally posted by Big Col

Refer to this one Big C

Big Col
6th August 2004, 10:06 PM
<blinks> <goes back to his knitting>

Julz
6th August 2004, 10:17 PM

What ya knitting then Big C??:)

Nenah
6th August 2004, 10:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

What ya knitting then Big C??:)

..a Big Cardi? :p

R7 ETH
6th August 2004, 10:35 PM
Maybe a scarf ?

MartinSullivan
6th August 2004, 10:39 PM
a balaclava ?

Heather
6th August 2004, 10:40 PM
Got to be legwarmers;)

The Dogfather
6th August 2004, 11:00 PM
Thermal Knickers?

Big Col
6th August 2004, 11:06 PM
I'm actually knitting a great big massive woolen dunces cap considering my performance in this thread.

Heather
6th August 2004, 11:09 PM
Nonsense:D Its the knickers!:pAre they yellow to match the motor:)

The Dogfather
6th August 2004, 11:11 PM
Crotchless I bet!

R7 ETH
6th August 2004, 11:19 PM

Crotchless I bet!

Saves on the wool :clown:

john
6th August 2004, 11:25 PM

quote:

I am an Aberdonian.

RANT over.

No offence taken:)
If I was easily offended do you honestly think I would wear my shorts in public:cool:

If you are at Perth say hello:)

Julz
6th August 2004, 11:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by john
If I was easily offended do you honestly think I would wear my shorts in public:cool:

:D:D

The Dogfather
6th August 2004, 11:28 PM
No but your shorts easily offend!:p

Big Col
6th August 2004, 11:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

Nonsense:D Its the knickers!:pAre they yellow to match the motor:)

Dammit Tribal you said secrecy was guaranteed at your house of fun! <scowls>

Big Col
6th August 2004, 11:47 PM

Crotchless I bet!

<shivers> In Scotland...sod that!

Scottie
7th August 2004, 12:02 AM
quote:Posted by John

No offence taken:)

If you are at Perth say hello:)

Phew thanks for that I was worried thought I might end up with a :blackeye:

Edit:- Repaired links

The Dogfather
7th August 2004, 12:06 AM
quote:
Phew thanks for that I was worried thought I might end up with a :blackeye:

I'd be more worried, it could be a :kiss:

Scottie
7th August 2004, 12:22 AM

quote: