PDA

View Full Version : Sky Sports to show GP2 & GP3

markjbb
2nd February 2012, 07:42 PM
Sky Sports have announced that their soon-to-launch Sky Sports F1 HD channel will include live coverage of both the GP2 and GP3 series.

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12433/7474325/Sky-Sports-to-show-GP2-GP3

euan
3rd February 2012, 12:30 PM
That'll pad the coverage out, but it's good that they are finally investing in motorsport coverage. Downside is you need to have sky sports F1 to watch it!

Just wish they'd buy rallying as well!

bullet
3rd February 2012, 11:41 PM
ive got sky without the sports package,not sure if i will be upgrading just to get the f1,costs enough as it is.:thud:

markjbb
4th February 2012, 01:51 AM
if you have the skyHD package you'll get sky sports f1 since it's a HD channel

Crombers
4th February 2012, 03:03 AM
What about the Celts ............................ still on 'council' ??

markjbb
1st March 2012, 07:54 PM
channel 408

weefossy
1st March 2012, 09:18 PM
We have the sports package but don't have HD....can't see the point.
From reading the info on the new channel, I think you can get FI if you have either the Sports package or the HD package. My previous thoughts were that Sky would make you buy both. Hopefully I am right, I certainly can view it tonight.

markjbb
1st March 2012, 10:41 PM
We have the sports package but don't have HD....can't see the point.
From reading the info on the new channel, I think you can get FI if you have either the Sports package or the HD package. My previous thoughts were that Sky would make you buy both. Hopefully I am right, I certainly can view it tonight.

it's was just previews just now on a loop. i just checked it when i got back from work just in case i got one of those call this number bla bla bla... i'll check it again on the 9th when it's launches officially