PDA

View Full Version : Fairy again!! :)

Burple
23rd January 2012, 01:14 PM
This is becoming a bit of a habit to see you guys out blasting about!! :thumbs up::cool:

We'd just been up Kirrie way viewing a house... saw you on our way to http://www.miltonhaugh.com/ tot he coffee shop for lunch! :cool:

Were you off for a wee blast up the Glens?

gauldrymini
23rd January 2012, 01:18 PM
Ewan,

Is that you trying to escape Dundee...?

Are you parking elsewhere these days, Sharon mentioned she had not seen your car recently...

Cheers
Andrew

Fairy
23rd January 2012, 04:44 PM
Hellooooooo :)
I know - people will start talking lol.
Yup we were out for a fair old road trip this weekend. We were heading for the A9 as we went up to Inverness and the Black Isle then drove around Loch Ness, had an ace blast in the GP :yes nod:
Your car was looking lovely n muddy :thumbs up:

Burple
23rd January 2012, 05:44 PM
Hellooooooo :)
I know - people will start talking lol.
Yup we were out for a fair old road trip this weekend. We were heading for the A9 as we went up to Inverness and the Black Isle then drove around Loch Ness, had an ace blast in the GP :yes nod:
Your car was looking lovely n muddy :thumbs up:

Haha, still hadn't been washed since the last time we saw you! :D:D It finally got a bath on Sunday tho, back to being (almost) shiny... Needs a blummin good clean and polish when it gets warmer!
We had a good scoot about a more 'local' area.. Kirrie, Forfar, Friockheim, arbroath etc still good fun tho :thumbs up:

Burple
23rd January 2012, 05:48 PM
Ewan,

Is that you trying to escape Dundee...?

Are you parking elsewhere these days, Sharon mentioned she had not seen your car recently...

Cheers
Andrew

Yip, trying to escape! :D Actually..trying to sell the flat THEN escape somewhere with more Mini friendly roads ;)
Out of the town abit at least.

Been parking behind my work recently as I've been getting in a bit earlier, no need to run away to the big car park :thumbs up:
Sometimes still end up there tho!

Ooh, Actually I meant to say... I saw you in the Countryman the other week heading down Greendykes road after work sometime.. Looking good!! :cool: