PDA

View Full Version : NMS Sponsorship

Gismo
16th January 2012, 05:13 PM
Just wanted to update the members, NMS no longer receives any fee for sponsorship.

This doesn't mean that it's a free for all, but, folks like Ian King shouldn't worry about offering their services.

If in doubt just ask

GCA3N
16th January 2012, 06:44 PM
Thats excellent Alan.

Gismo
16th January 2012, 07:18 PM
Thats excellent Alan.
Not trying to single any one person out, Ian sprang to mind, I'm gonna have to decide how to lay it out if there is a huge demand

GCA3N
16th January 2012, 08:04 PM
I was thinking that. AS you know through various things I stepped down from my stuff, but if possible could these threads be re-instated.

Gismo
16th January 2012, 09:25 PM
I was thinking that. AS you know through various things I stepped down from my stuff, but if possible could these threads be re-instated.Will do, but, i'm not trying to generate loads of new forums for sponsor services cause it'll overtake the actual forums themselves.
So, i'll work on it soon where a single click will take the members into a services for offer area.

Since the main sponsors we have donated a significant amount of funding to keep NMS afloat i'm keen to reward their loyalty by keeping them in the main area.

I'll get the new area up and running after i've sat down and worked it all out

Gismo
17th January 2012, 12:07 AM
Ok, i've started the ball rolling, Greig's forum has been rekindled in there as a starter.
We'll see how the demand goes for others to offer their services in there, if it gets too much then you have the option to close the forum range.

Of course, anyone can post anywhere else in the forum asking for prices and work to be carried out and anyone can offer their services, again, we'll see how it effects the forums, some posts may be moved into the dedicated new forums under their own headers depending on demand etc, so, please bear with me while the transition happens

MINIme:)
17th January 2012, 12:39 AM
:thumbs up:
good to see wrap it back :yes nod:

GCA3N
17th January 2012, 06:54 AM
:thumbs up:

stoney
17th January 2012, 09:02 AM
Alan how do we go about personal sponsorship for the site if you pm me a bank acc and sort code I will put a donation in to the site

Thanks stoney ;)

Gismo
17th January 2012, 04:44 PM
Alan how do we go about personal sponsorship for the site if you pm me a bank acc and sort code I will put a donation in to the site

Thanks stoney ;)I'd just like to add that i'm not looking or demanding that anyone makes any donations to the site, for those who do i can only thank you and can confirm that any monies donated will go back towards the running of the forum for renewing software etc.
The main website (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk) still hosts paying sponsors albeit most are around 20 quid a year.
There is also a PayPal link on the main page also.

Again, i am NOT looking for anyone to make any donations