PDA

View Full Version : New Cooper Ordered...

KenL
9th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Hi All,

Despite my thoughts on buying an Audi A1 I have ordered another MINI. Got a superb deal from our sponsor Peter Vardy.

It's a pre-registered car (registered 30/12) as follows:

R56 Cooper
Pepper White (body coloured roof)
CHILLI pack
chrome line interior.
TLC

Saved a load of money compared ordering the car to my spec. CHILLI pack has moved on recently. It has blue-tooth, auto-AC and DAB radio included which my current car doesn't have.

Pencilled in to collect it a week on Friday :thumbs up:

Craig
9th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Good news Ken ;). Sounds like you got a great deal !

Glorious
9th January 2012, 08:07 PM
Nice one Ken! Look forward to seeing pics :thumbs up:

GCA3N
9th January 2012, 08:11 PM
Good news your staying with the brand. Do you think you'll miss the power?

KenL
9th January 2012, 08:16 PM
Do you think you'll miss the power?

Hi Greig,

Probably will miss it now and then. However, I had a Cooper for a week in the summer as a loan car and I really enjoyed the drive. Lovely and smooth on 16" RF tyres. I also found the performance was better than I was expecting. No shove in the back like you get from a turbo-charged MINI but brisk enough.

Also, I am looking to reduce my costs a bit and will still enjoy having a nice car. Another S once the mortgage is paid off perhaps!

gauldrymini
9th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Good news Ken, and sounds like a good deal!

AndyP & Lenore
9th January 2012, 09:07 PM
Good news Ken. Sounds good!:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
9th January 2012, 09:16 PM
I reckon you'll drive the cooper harder :Whistle: but glad you've stayed with the mini brand

RobSco
9th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Hi Ken

Good to see the guys at Peter Vardy looked after you, and you stayed with the Mini brand... :thumbs up: ... Look forward to seeing the photos... :yes nod:

ajamesj
9th January 2012, 11:41 PM
Well done with staying with Mini now it's the waiting time. I ordered mine countryman last week and due to take delivery next week just waiting for my cherished plate transfer.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=56.570537,-2.567331

MINIme:)
10th January 2012, 12:19 AM
:clap: :clap: Yay!!!!! fantastic news Ken ;) hope to meet you and your mini this year :yes nod:

GCA3N
10th January 2012, 12:37 AM
:clap: :clap: Yay!!!!! fantastic news Ken ;) hope to meet you and your mini this year :yes nod:

Yes ken its time you got on a run

sent from my galaxy S ll