PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!

MINIme:)
3rd January 2012, 11:52 PM
...Mini Ecosse! :thumbs up: :clap: :dance:

hope the wind didn't spoil your day :freezing:

RobSco
4th January 2012, 12:01 AM
Well Spotted Joanna... :yes nod: ...Happy Birthday Stephen, Hope you enjoyed your day and it wasn't to Wild in Oban today... :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
4th January 2012, 12:16 AM
Happy Birthday Stephen.:thumbs up:

A.

Craig
4th January 2012, 12:34 AM
Bring on the bus pass oldie! Happy birthday and hope your enjoying the start of your retirement, but I'm sure Allyson has you busy ;).

Mini Ecosse
4th January 2012, 09:24 AM
Hi Folks,

Many thanks for birthday wishes.

The weather was horrendous, however we managed out to a birthday lunch at Lochawe with most of my Family.
Eldest daughter stuck in Glasgow due to storm, I will catch up with her this weekend.

Craig - Do you know a half decent photographer that could take a picture for my bus pass LOL

GCA3N
4th January 2012, 10:09 AM
Hope you had a good one.

Gismo
4th January 2012, 01:57 PM
Belated birthday wishes

silver spirit
4th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Happy birthday Stephen. I was in the van at Ledaig the last 3 day's just off the beach ' yes it was horrendous I loaded the car and left at 3am this morning ! The run down was very bad Callander was like a obstacle course ? Hope you had a good day at Loch Awe and missed the big puddle in the road.

Mini Ecosse
4th January 2012, 09:27 PM
Happy birthday Stephen. I was in the van at Ledaig the last 3 day's just off the beach ' yes it was horrendous I loaded the car and left at 3am this morning ! The run down was very bad Callander was like a obstacle course ? Hope you had a good day at Loch Awe and missed the big puddle in the road.

That is one big puddle across road near Awe Barrage. Always bad during persistent heavy rain. With such a big drop into river on other side of road I would have thought Transerve would have been able to insert cross road drain to cure this problem.

MINIme:)
4th January 2012, 10:22 PM
try www.fixmystreet.com!!

silver spirit
4th January 2012, 11:54 PM
They have just upgraded the road just past that part ? You would think that would have had remedial work carried out when the road was shut ? The stretch to the power station on the south side is alway's flooded when it rains heavy. Its all down to funding I suppose

ianking
5th January 2012, 01:35 PM
Yip road maintenance funding has been cut by 46%. However as part of a scheme design drainage is normally assessed. Transerv in my opinion do a sterling job ;)

ELFMAN
5th January 2012, 04:57 PM
hope the wind didn't spoil your day

I'm afraid that sort of thing comes with age Joanna... :blush:
Belated Happy One Stephen! :whoohoo:

Mini Ecosse
5th January 2012, 05:18 PM
I'm afraid that sort of thing comes with age Joanna... :blush:
Belated Happy One Stephen! :whoohoo:

:lol: