PDA

View Full Version : We have lost one of our Mini brethren, Hurricane Bawbag strike!

Stewart
3rd January 2012, 10:36 PM
We have lost one of our Mini brethren, Hurricane Bawbag the second strikes back! :frown::sad::sad:
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/sav112g/mINI-2.jpg

Lesley Baxter took this picture of a brand-new Mini crushed under a tree at Gartocharn in West Dunbartonshire.

We wish to send our condolences and thoughts are with the family, I wish them a speedy return into the fold.

MINIme:)
3rd January 2012, 10:51 PM
:sad: :sad:

:angel:

EcosseGP
3rd January 2012, 10:52 PM
OMG that's terrible they'll be gutted .. But hopefully no one is hurt

At 8000rpm no one hears you scream

Craig
3rd January 2012, 11:15 PM
:thud: holy moly !!

Stewart
3rd January 2012, 11:32 PM
I normally have the car right up the drive at the front window, I actually went out at 5 am and moved it back away from directly under the roof as a few tiles came off the house a few doors last time and took out a wishing well and a gnome in there garden. It would have written off a car if it had been parked underneath. Even with the house having a new roof a few years back to that of the older one a few doors down I thought it was best to play it safe, or safer.

The pic was off the BBC, no one was hurt, well apart from there feelings.

MINIme:)
3rd January 2012, 11:49 PM
:sad:

new years resolution not to worry out the window already huh!, i knew you wouldn't last! 5am, yep I could see myself doing stuff like that too!

AndyP & Lenore
4th January 2012, 12:15 AM
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::sad::sad::sad: :sad::sad:

RobSco
4th January 2012, 12:43 AM
Speechless ...:thud:... At least no one was hurt... :yes nod:

zimbo
5th January 2012, 10:55 PM
:sad: that poor young soul... :sad: