PDA

View Full Version : Colour Coding

knaone
8th May 2003, 04:59 AM
Just Testin the water cause I am thinking that I have an idea what i want to do to my Mini :cool::D

Has anyone done some colour coding, know what it costs approx, I am thinking of gettin all the black trim done Chilli red to match the rest of the car. I was also thinkin of getting some mirror covers and get them red too!:eek::cool: is that possible? to finish it off maybe a red grill too.

Anyone got any input on this, was lookin at an all red one on mini2 and the idea is large in my mind for when i get a job! :D what ya think?

David

GAJ
8th May 2003, 05:09 AM
I think Bonnie Scotland had his arches painted black, he'll be yer man!

Linda M
8th May 2003, 05:26 AM
I think Scott Shand's last Cooper (the red one) had colour coded wheel arches. It looked good :)

Julz
8th May 2003, 04:12 PM
Scotts new, and soon to be sold Cooper has colour coded arches too!!!:eek:

Gismo
8th May 2003, 04:27 PM
it cost me 95 quid to get my arches sprayed shiny black, would have been the same price if i chose the body colour.

bonnie scotland

lightbody
8th May 2003, 07:32 PM
Dont you think a colour coded MINI starts to look more like an "ordinary" car? I think your car looks really cool just now with its red/black features.

Monsta Mo Mini
8th May 2003, 08:34 PM
There's been a Red Cooper S with Black roof and colour coded arches sitting at Dunedin a few times over the last few weeks. IMHO I prefer the arches the way they are in black.

Wul
8th May 2003, 08:37 PM
My MINI has colour coded arches and body colour as standard! But then it is a black/black MINI! ;)