PDA

View Full Version : Some new cleaning stuff

Craig
21st December 2011, 07:36 PM
Got some stuff off the autosmart boy at work today. Sorry to anyone that had asked me to get them anything, it was VERY last minute... Got some smart wheels (new formula) and some brisk extra for my wet vac and some actimousse xls for my foam lance ... The later only came in a 25l size !! Gets some great reviews ;)

http://img.tapatalk.com/5868c0ea-2716-addf.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/5868c0ea-2729-cfdb.jpg

Mini Ecosse
21st December 2011, 08:23 PM
A great size, will be down with an empty container for a gallon as a sample lol

Stewart
21st December 2011, 08:47 PM
You have an "autosmart boy" great lock him away, trying to find these guys is like gold dust!!! I need more of the Tar remover stuff next year as it’s the best I’ve used.:thumbs up:

Interesting to see what you think of the mousse as it gets a good right up.

Craig
21st December 2011, 09:35 PM
You have an "autosmart boy" great lock him away, trying to find these guys is like gold dust!!! I need more of the Tar remover stuff next year as it’s the best I’ve used.:thumbs up:

Interesting to see what you think of the mousse as it gets a good right up.

Stewart, I'll get you a 5l the next time I see him and you can get it whenever....

I did like the magifoam but this is much cheaper and does get decent reviews. The 25l was just over £50 which I think is fantastic value as the magifoam was about £20 delivered for 5l... ;)

Craig
21st December 2011, 09:36 PM
A great size, will be down with an empty container for a gallon as a sample lol

Lol - your welcome to come get some ;)

MINIme:)
21st December 2011, 09:56 PM
woo :whoohoo: does it make foam as thick though?? I love that thick stuff :yes nod:

GCA3N
21st December 2011, 10:11 PM
? I love that thick stuff :yes nod:

:blink:

21st December 2011, 10:35 PM
:excited: it's the way it clings. Ace.

Big Gordy
21st December 2011, 10:42 PM
Ooooo Errrr missus.....

Gismo
22nd December 2011, 05:43 AM
You'd be cheaper buying a mini and keeping it dirty :Whistle:

Craig
22nd December 2011, 09:06 AM

Wh no on both counts :clap:

GCA3N
22nd December 2011, 09:23 AM

Sorry with craigs mini history....I think not:thud::lol:

Stewart
22nd December 2011, 02:47 PM
Stewart, I'll get you a 5l the next time I see him and you can get it whenever....

I did like the magifoam but this is much cheaper and does get decent reviews. The 25l was just over £50 which I think is fantastic value as the magifoam was about £20 delivered for 5l... ;)

Cheers it would last me for years but its the best at doing what it does and that is shift Tar easy with no fuss. Don't need it for a few months so don't be out any cash just now. I'll give you a shout next year.

Cant argue with 25L for £50 for the foam if it does a good job and uses the same amount per wash. That’s like 5-7 years worth to me…:smilewinkgrin: I've still got 4.5lt of Bilt-Hamber to get through bought last year to use only over winter.

Craig
22nd December 2011, 03:50 PM
No probs stewart. You could just give me a container and a couple of pound for some of mine if you don't use much ?!?!?

As for the foam, I go thro it quick as I use it normally on all washes between sep and apr plus on all of other peoples cars to minimise damage ;). Dilution is about the same as others :yes nod:

Fester
22nd December 2011, 09:31 PM
Craig, how safe is on a wax finish? I know one of Autosmarts Foams is acxtually quite a strong TFR but cant remember which one. I was comtemplating getting the new ultra mousse as I believe it is completely LSP safe and very foamy

Craig
22nd December 2011, 10:17 PM
They say there is a bit of cut, but you just adjust the ratio. The sales boy did say it is great stuff ;). Even if it does take a bit of wax I'm not that bothered as I want to just foam and power wash on my cars over the winter. ;). No mitt til apr

22nd December 2011, 10:44 PM
No mitt til apr

Does it say something deep about my inner psyche that that sentence put me in mind of 'NO......SLEEP......TILL BROOKLYN'

Fester
23rd December 2011, 12:07 AM
They say there is a bit of cut, but you just adjust the ratio. The sales boy did say it is great stuff ;). Even if it does take a bit of wax I'm not that bothered as I want to just foam and power wash on my cars over the winter. ;). No mitt til apr

Cheers Craig, think I'll order the ultra. Who is your Autosmart Rep? Is it Grant?

Craig
23rd December 2011, 12:15 AM
Pete Wilson mate ... He's from west Lothian ;)

Scottie
23rd December 2011, 12:23 AM
Ian veitch covers Glasgow. Purdie
Is fife area.

ianking
23rd December 2011, 09:23 AM
I use Keith Elwood. Covers Edinburgh area if anyone needs his mobile number give me a shout.

stoney
23rd December 2011, 10:24 AM
I use a guy call Dougie from round my way and I was going to try the foam stuff my guy was going to
Pump me out some in to a bottle

Can I be cheaky and ask what price was the foam ??

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

Craig
23rd December 2011, 10:41 AM
I use a guy call Dougie from round my way and I was going to try the foam stuff my guy was going to
Pump me out some in to a bottle

Can I be cheaky and ask what price was the foam ??

£43 plus vat for 25l which I think was a great deal ;)

stoney
23rd December 2011, 10:44 AM
Not bad may have to pop over and see it working if that ok with u :) also those caps should be with you today :)

Craig
23rd December 2011, 12:38 PM
Not bad may have to pop over and see it working if that ok with u :) also those caps should be with you today :)

Aye your welcome any time ;)

Thanks again for sending them out ;)

stoney
23rd December 2011, 01:46 PM
Aye your welcome any time ;)

Thanks again for sending them out ;)

No prob mate least I could do after forgetting to text you ;)