PDA

View Full Version : mini body graphics/stripes

bullet
20th December 2011, 11:14 PM
hi everyone,am looking to get body stripes on my car and was wondering if anyone knows a good reputable place in the tayside area thats not going to charge silly money.after seeing some horrendous attempts at 'body styling' recently im a wee bit sceptical,thanks.

MINIme:)
20th December 2011, 11:36 PM
Our very own Greig may well be able to help you :thumbs up: Smashing fella. And not too far from you, just a wee bit west of stirling.
:yes nod:

(that's GCA3N by the way)

GCA3N
20th December 2011, 11:49 PM
I could sort something out. Done loads of stripes. What exactly are you looking for?

Craig
21st December 2011, 08:58 AM
One of our Sponsors, (who has just come back into the fold) Mini Designs who are based in Stirling could help you out. great service and price. I've used them many times and have never had an issue. Cheers

www.minidesigns.biz

GCA3N
21st December 2011, 09:09 AM
Didn't even know this Craig, yeh speak to these guys and they will sort you out.

ELFMAN
21st December 2011, 05:40 PM
Not trying to do Greig out of a bit of Vinyling, but Carlo at Mini Designs sorted my stripes out exactly to my spec and at a good price. I'd recommend them.

GCA3N
21st December 2011, 08:31 PM
Euan I do this as favours etc and not interested in the work mate so as far as I am concerned anyone looking for stuff done then see the sponsor.

bullet
21st December 2011, 11:49 PM
thanks everyone for the info,will hopefully get something sorted asap. :)

ELFMAN
22nd December 2011, 05:17 PM
Euan I do this as favours etc and not interested in the work mate so as far as I am concerned anyone looking for stuff done then see the sponsor.

No probs Greig, I knew you were offering out of kindness, but I know you're a Vinyl Addict and didn't want to do you out of a fix! :smilewinkgrin:

GCA3N
22nd December 2011, 06:20 PM
No probs Greig, I knew you were offering out of kindness, but I know you're a Vinyl Addict and didn't want to do you out of a fix! :smilewinkgrin:

Indeed I am I need a fix too can you believe my car is still graphic free lol