PDA

View Full Version : I don’t care if it’s a magical soft brush, its still a brush.

Stewart
14th December 2011, 11:38 AM
So was in the Dealers getting the car MOT done and nearly caved in to letting them clean it as its been blowing a gale or its been just too cold. I only planned to foam and rinse with no contact over the winter but I’ve not even had the chance.

Anyway last second thought nah, I’ll ask the girl to add to the note please to not clean or Hoover. Glad I did came out to collect my car and the guy is going over a newish white Mini with a brush clearing off stuff, right over the bonnet and down the side of the car doors…

I don’t care if it’s a magical soft brush, its still a brush.
:frown::idunno::idunno:

GCA3N
14th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Shocking mate. Like you say they sometimes insist on cleaning it. Grassicks told me this year it was policy to clean the car, I won't tell you what I said to that.

Stewart
14th December 2011, 12:26 PM
Your trying not to be rude and I always think you get that look of “Why” when you say can you not wash it.

When the car was in a few months back it was a week before I headed up to Craig’s Cabins and had just waxed it again so I just wanted it left. No harm to the guy doing his job but he had them lined up so he’s going to only be interested in getting them done and back to the customer in quick time.

MINIme:)
14th December 2011, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't go to a dealer for an MOT, that will fix that issue! Use Weavers! they don't wash just fix stuff :thumbs up:

In fact you're out of warranty so I'd go to Weavers for your servicing too.

Stewart
14th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Good friends with the owner of the garage next door, Looked after the 940 Turbo and Honda’s. ;)