PDA

View Full Version : graphic

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 09:51 AM
hi, can anyone recommend somebody that will put graphics on my daughters new mini we are in ayrshire so local would be handy, thanks in advance , carol:D

stoney
13th December 2011, 09:57 AM
Hi I know a guy that's in bellshill that is very good

Or you could speak to Greg he is in Stirling area :)

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

stoney
13th December 2011, 09:58 AM
For got to say the guy in bellshill is called James brown

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

Craig
13th December 2011, 09:59 AM
Mini designs have a place in Ayr ;). Very good service and price. Used them loads of times at their Stirling office :yes nod:

Www.minidesigns.biz

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 10:01 AM
was really tryin to get local as i will have to steal it from her to get it done its a surprise xmas pressie thanks for the info carol,

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 10:01 AM
thanks craig i will go round there this morning as they are just round the corner from me

Craig
13th December 2011, 10:34 AM
thanks craig i will go round there this morning as they are just round the corner from me

Good news! If you speak to Carlo or Jordana, tell them Craig sent you ;)

Gismo
13th December 2011, 10:50 AM
All my mini graphics were done by minidesigns, top job :thumbs up:

GCA3N
13th December 2011, 11:47 AM
What are you wanting on the car. I am down in largs on saturday BTW, but would depend on what your wanting done.

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 05:27 PM
hi greig it was the smaller stars on the roof and the matching smaller stars on the driver and passenger doors :D

GCA3N
13th December 2011, 05:34 PM
hi greig it was the smaller stars on the roof and the matching smaller stars on the driver and passenger doors :D

I can do that no problem mate. If your willing to have a drive through to Stirling I'll do them for you for free.(Free= 6 pack of corona :D) Obviously you would have to bring the graphics. If that is an issue I can get them supplied but that would obviously cost you.

I am off from Friday so you could pop through the beginning of next week and I can sort it out. Let me know asap if your wanting stuff supplied.

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 05:53 PM
i cant come to stirling both myself and my daughter are working from friday till 23rd and her shifts are weird never gets more than a 4hr break so for me to get there and back for her to get to work would be really pushin it but thank you so much :D

GCA3N
13th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Well I would come down to yours but I'd have to ask for you to cover petrol as it would be a freebie, Do you have the graphics?

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 06:06 PM
no dont have them yet but could get them wheres the best place to buy them from ??

GCA3N
13th December 2011, 06:18 PM
no dont have them yet but could get them wheres the best place to buy them from ??

Give Theron at http://www.signmyrideuk.com/ a call. Tell him greig allan recommended him, tell him exactly what you want and he will get them sent out. Mind and say it is quite urgent he can be very busy at times :D

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 06:45 PM
hi greig he doesnt have the design am lookin for just had a look at his website any others ?? was on mini-design.co.uk dono if they would be ok to buy from :confused:

GCA3N
13th December 2011, 06:48 PM
hi greig he doesnt have the design am lookin for just had a look at his website any others ?? was on mini-design.co.uk dono if they would be ok to buy from :confused:

Theron can do you any graphic you want mate. Call him tomorrow and like I say, say I recommended him, tell him exactly what you want and he will get you sorted.

m8cxc
13th December 2011, 06:50 PM
ok will do thanks again