PDA

View Full Version : NMS 2012 Calendar

EcosseGP
6th December 2011, 05:38 PM
Well folks after not having the time to trawl through the website for months I noted that there was an idea for a 2011 Calendar that didn't really materialise last year so thought it might be an idea to see who's interested in one for this year. Having just completed a few others for other friends and forums I thought that some on here might be interested in one for NMS.

Due to the restricted time constraints the emphasis is more on including a larger number of the members cars rather than voting for the best MINI photo's submitted. This way I may be able to include more members cars and whilst there will be photo's and cars that are no doubt better than others I've found that its sometimes about the club as a whole and all the members being equal and also included in whats happening.

To make it clear I am not doing this for me (as I've already done my calanders for 2012) but I thought that I might be able to put a smile on folks faces seeing their car on a Calander along with other friends / members MINIs. I've attached a couple of photo's of the sort of thing I'm talking about ..

Having already ordered other calanders I can tell you that should they be ordered they will not be available until the first week in January (unless I can pull some strings) however if everyone wanted I can order the calanders with the starting date of February 2012 so they run from Feb 2012 - Feb 2013. The cost would be about £14 but needing to get around takers of between 15-20 to make it happen and once ordered it can not be cancelled.

This calendar relies on "you" the member wanting it to happen and wanting your car included as I'd need photo's from you to put on the calendar so have a quick think about it and if you're in get a photo of your MINI (favourite/funny/arty/otherwise) ready to send to me ...

This is just a suggestion at this time but if there's enough interested I'll get on the case straight away. If you wanted to go with last years "voted" pictures meaning a single picture per month the cost would be slightly cheaper but the photo's I think are still on the forum for viewing and the calander could be a done a bit quicker ad the photo's are already readily available.

NOTE: Having yet to venture onto an NMS run I do not know members as such and therefore in making this calendar I will not show favouritism to any particular member new or old. It is merely a bit of fun and a chance to display your pride and joy either on the wall at home / office or in the locker room. Like wise if you send in a photo of yourself sprawled naked over your MINI don't complain if its used although some form of censorship will be applied !!

GCA3N
6th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Defo be interested in this one. Nice one.

Craig
6th December 2011, 06:48 PM
Davy,

Great idea and I for one (despite not having a mini before Crombers reminds me again :rolleyes:) will be interested in 2 ;)

Well done for taking this on and hopefully the nms faithful will get behind it :clap:

GCA3N
6th December 2011, 06:52 PM
If anyone needs editing etc just shout. Or even if they want some high resolution Pics with my new 16.2 Mpixel Nikon :camera::smilewinkgrin:

weefossy
6th December 2011, 06:58 PM
I'm up for it. I will try and send some photos over to you. I will take 2 copies of 2012, if it goes ahead.
Might be worth a phone call to Peter Vardy to see if they will contribute, for a mention on the front cover.
Still have 2 mint copies of the 2009 calendar which had some great photos.

MINI William
6th December 2011, 07:30 PM
Would be interersted in a NMS calender. Great idea :smilewinkgrin:

RobSco
6th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Excellent Idea... :clap: ...Would certainly be interested in a copy... :yes nod:

As for Peter Vardy, I could send an email to who I know that is head of marketing if you want, Just an idea, as I would be more than willing to help you out if I can... :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
6th December 2011, 08:22 PM
To be truthful I'm not too sure given the timescales if we have time to get sponsors involved at this late stage .. I have a few days off that I can hopefully sort it if it's popular enough but don't really have time other than to deal with members albeit was a good idea Robsco ..
You can ask them if you want but just don't 100% guarantee anything to them right now as I was just trying to bring a bit of Christmas cheer to NMS members ..

It's not big .. But it is quick !!

MINIme:)
6th December 2011, 08:23 PM
I'm in!! :clap: :dance: I would take 1 copy.

but I'd be extra happy if my pippa starred in a corner somewhere :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks for taking this on Davy, good man.

RobSco
6th December 2011, 08:42 PM
To be truthful I'm not too sure given the timescales if we have time to get sponsors involved at this late stage .. I have a few days off that I can hopefully sort it if it's popular enough but don't really have time other than to deal with members albeit was a good idea Robsco ..
You can ask them if you want but just don't 100% guarantee anything to them right now as I was just trying to bring a bit of Christmas cheer to NMS members ..

It's not big .. But it is quick !!

Wouldn't be a problem Davy and as Malcolm mentioned it in his post thought I would ask you... What would you like me to ask them as I know not to guarantee them anything and I'm all up for Christmas cheer for all on NMS, I have the contacts in Peter Vardy as it was myself who got them onboard to be one of the sponsors on NMS... :thumbs up:

Even if they bought some of your Calendars for their office's to promote NMS even more - Let me know as I can get him to get back to me quite soon... :yes nod:

EcosseGP
13th December 2011, 09:22 PM
Still folk interested in this ? If you have a gallery section might be worth putting an up to date photo on it .. Struggling for time now so might be easier to take some from your own galleries

Craig
13th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Still interested ;)

13th December 2011, 11:03 PM
yes still interested too if you get a chance. :yes nod: :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
13th December 2011, 11:39 PM
Done a couple of full months pages as an experiment ..
Does anyone mind if i use their car photos for the calendar ?
http://img.tapatalk.com/56a77309-d3d3-ab73.jpg http://img.tapatalk.com/56a77309-d3eb-3403.jpg http://img.tapatalk.com/56a77309-d3fb-237b.jpg http://img.tapatalk.com/56a77309-d40f-3404.jpg http://img.tapatalk.com/56a77309-d42c-e455.jpg

At 8000rpm no one hears you scream

RobSco
13th December 2011, 11:49 PM
Hi Davy...

Still very much interested in a 2012 Calendar and have no objections in you using my photo's from what I have on the Gallery Showcase section or I can send you some over, what ever is the easiest for you... :thumbs up:

13th December 2011, 11:56 PM
I need to take more arty, shiny and scenic pictures in future! Lessons from Greig to follow I think ;)

You're welcome to use pictures of mine that are on here. Would it be easier for you if people chose a few of their favourites and sent them to you rather than you having to trawl?

weefossy
14th December 2011, 09:18 PM
Would love to have our photos included, but don't know if there are any in the Gallery. Happy to send some through,or post some up. Will you not need originals to get the best quality?

GCA3N
14th December 2011, 09:34 PM
Loving them Davy great job mate.

Mini Ecosse
14th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Happy for my photos to be used. Piccies in gallery section:thumbs up:

stoney
14th December 2011, 11:26 PM
more than welcome to use my pics as well mate

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 04:12 AM
Well managed to do a few more possible pages for the calendar ..

3251 3252 3253 3254 3253 3255 3256

15th December 2011, 10:18 AM
I like the use of the signature strip in place of block lettering :thumbs up:

Craig
15th December 2011, 10:53 AM
Well done Davy :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Right folks I'm going to order 10 of the calendars as an initial run (taking a chance that at least 10 of you will want one .. I'm afraid after playing about with the costs (initial calander cost, postage then me having to buy envelopes and post to anyone) they'll be £12. I realise it might sound expensive to some but I might actually making a loss trying to do this for everyone (The ones I do for the lads at the football cost £16)but if you want one let me know it'll be first come first served to start with and if there's enough demand I'll do more .. They start from February 2012 - January 2013 so there's a little bit of time for getting them printed and to you.
As I mentioned to start with "I" have selected the photos so if anyone is unhappy then thats my fault .. I have just selected folk at "random" as it said it my initial post I have only met a couple of folk from the site so I have been in no way influenced by picking "mates" ..
There have been a few changes to the photo's used but in general the first set that have been ordered are set out as follows ..

I MAY and I say MAY be add / remove a month and put YOUR own car in but it would incur additional cost of about £2 after the initial run .. and it would involve you sending me or posting up photo's of your car that you would like used. I don't have time to confirm the design so it would be left for you to trust me that the layout would be ok but this MAY only be available after the first 10 have been sold ..

Anyway anyone interested in the first run ... names below

I have not used the NMS Logo on the front page as I didn't have time to confirm with the mod's its usage plus it was too low res for me to use. I figured no one mind me using one I made up and as its not "Official" NMS mechandise its prevents me getting into trouble for copyright issues (if there are any) ..
Sorry if your cars not in the first run but like I say think about the above and maybe I can personalise one later on ..
Cheers Davy

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 03:10 PM
I missed a couple of months off the above post ...

Think that shows the full months and cover

Cover
February STONEY
March ROBSCO
April RPN
May GCA3N
June MINIECOSSE
July RYANK
August WEEFOSSY (mum)
September PERTHSHIRE RUN PHOTOS
October MINIME
November BAZTHEMOD
December MINIWILLIAM
January 2013 SATANS LITTLE HELPER

stoney
15th December 2011, 03:44 PM
i will take 1 mate :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
15th December 2011, 05:15 PM
Excellent - sorry I've missed this somehow... I'll take one - even though I'm not in a 'Starring Role'! :sad:
(just makes me more determined to get the car looking irresistiblefor next year's! :thumbs up:)

MINI William
15th December 2011, 05:27 PM
I missed a couple of months off the above post ...

Think that shows the full months and cover

Cover
February STONEY
March ROBSCO
April RPN
May GCA3N
June MINIECOSSE
July RYANK
August WEEFOSSY (mum)
September PERTHSHIRE RUN PHOTOS
October MINIME
November BAZTHEMOD
December MINIWILLIAM
January 2013 SATANS LITTLE HELPER

Looks Great Davy. Only thing I would say tho is that its not my car you have used but my Mums :smilewinkgrin:. Shes happy to have her car in the calender but just thought I would mention

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 06:02 PM
MINI William - Yeah saw the thread for it and hoped you would'nt mind if I used the photo's .. Just put your name against it as you started the thread.

ELFMAN - Sorry that I didn't use your photo's I came across them late on and had done a fair bit of hunting and sorting stuff before then .. but like I said I can maybe change a month for you to include your car instead of another one if you want me to after I get the first 10 sold ... I've got your page done ready for it anyway ..

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Looks Great Davy. Only thing I would say tho is that its not my car you have used but my Mums . Shes happy to have her car in the calender but just thought I would mention

MINI William - Your mum wanting one ? It could be a late christmas pressie for her ..

Craig
15th December 2011, 06:24 PM
2 for me please Davy ;)

MINI William
15th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Looks Great Davy. Only thing I would say tho is that its not my car you have used but my Mums . Shes happy to have her car in the calender but just thought I would mention

MINI William - Your mum wanting one ? It could be a late christmas pressie for her ..

Sorry forgot to say put me down for one

RobSco
15th December 2011, 07:48 PM
Looking Good Davy... :thumbs up: ...Put me down for one... :yes nod:

15th December 2011, 08:23 PM
Thank you! I missed the higher up post at first with my page and wasn't totally sure if I was in there. Just in case some message I've now deleted appears on the front forum page asking stupid questions that didn't need answering....
:angel:

I'm not sure if you've counted in my earlier "yes please 1 for me".

:whoohoo:

Neil - TXJ
15th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Hi. If you sell the first 10 would be interested in a personal one but not a problem if you can't as appreciate it all takes time.

If take up doesn't get to 10 I will take one.

Neil.

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 09:20 PM
Neil (Trigger) - Post up some photo's on your page and I'll start a page for you on the hope we can get to ten ... Photo's as high res as possible would be good

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Obviously all those that have confirmed they want a calendar will have one ordered .. I'm not too sure how you usually deal with the payment aspect of things but if you have access to PayPal could you send the payment as soon as possible to Davystout133@btinternet.com as a gift payment please.
I know a lot of you don't know me but you have my word I will not let you down and im sure Craig and Rob will confirm this. The delivery at the moment is expected on or about 9th January but I will keep you informed if that changes or they come in earlier ..
Any problems regarding payment please get in touch .. Cheers Davy

Mini Ecosse
15th December 2011, 09:46 PM
one for us please:thumbs up:

Craig
15th December 2011, 09:50 PM
I'll pay you next time at work, just gimme a text . Ta ;)

Mini Ecosse
15th December 2011, 09:53 PM
Payment sent via PayPal.

Thanks

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 10:07 PM
Steve thanks a million ..

No problem Craig...

Forgot to mention once paid PM me your address so I can get envelopes written ready to go out as soon as the calendars are with me .. (thanks for the reminder Steve).

15th December 2011, 10:09 PM
will have a go with paypal and let you know if I struggle as I cancelled my paypal account a few years ago when I had spurious payments come out from ebay that I'm sure shouldn't have! freaked me out so I closed it down!

markjbb
15th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Your welcome to use mine too

GCA3N
15th December 2011, 10:52 PM
Davy where is May mate?

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 10:55 PM
Greig there may be some missing off the examples as some wouldn't load but don't worry May is sorted on the Calendar don't worry I've not missed it out ...

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 10:57 PM
Trigger I've ordered an extra calendar with your car on it ... I'll keep my fingers crossed I can get rid of the others.

Neil - TXJ
15th December 2011, 11:01 PM
Neil (Trigger) - Post up some photo's on your page and I'll start a page for you on the hope we can get to ten ... Photo's as high res as possible would be good

Just added some to my gallery page.

Cheers

GCA3N
15th December 2011, 11:10 PM
Davy I'll take one if May is my car, as per your list. :D

How.you wanting paid bud.

sent from my galaxy S ll

EcosseGP
15th December 2011, 11:19 PM
Oh your car is definitely on it Grieg ..
Paypal gift if possible and then PM your address so I have it for when I need to post it out ..

GCA3N
15th December 2011, 11:49 PM
Davy can you pm me your paypal buddy.

16th December 2011, 12:01 AM
post 37 greig :thumbs up:

....I'm just trying to break back into my old paypal account!! :scratch:

ok think I've done it Davy! If you don't receive it be sure to let me know.

mogster
16th December 2011, 12:53 AM
Davy

I'll take one too.

Mogster

EcosseGP
16th December 2011, 02:01 AM
MINIme - Think it's come through as an eCheque says 5-7 to clear but thats OK. I'll let you know if there's any problems with it.

Mogster - Not a problem and you have PM

Trigger - I've attached the photo's that I used for your month on your calendar

GCA3N - I've also managed to get May to load so you can get a look at it (think the post must have been over its upload size)

GCA3N
16th December 2011, 09:11 AM
Looks smashing davy, I am away to send money now. I'll sort a sig later for you. Have you any upto date pics of your car and I can do you a brand new one?

GCA3N
16th December 2011, 09:16 AM
Money sent, thanks again for organising this Davy.:thumbs up:

16th December 2011, 09:57 AM
MINIme - Think it's come through as an eCheque says 5-7 to clear but thats OK. I'll let you know if there's any problems with it.

Mogster - Not a problem and you have PM

GCA3N - I've also managed to get May to load so you can get a look at it (think the post must have been over its upload size)

32703271t

that'll be due to me removing my card details. sorry.

Greigs and Trigger's look ace!

EcosseGP
16th December 2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks for all that sent money and PM address. Like I said I'll keep you all informed when they're in and get them out to you the following day.
If everyone's happy with them this year just keep your galleries up to date and I'll do another one next year if you want. Can't guarantee that cars used this year will be used next year but if I get over 10 orders I'll be able to definitely do you a calendar including your own car so worth a thought through the year getting the odd snap or two of your wee buggy. Remember they don't have to be professional just in focus !! If anyone else wants one there's still time to get them ordered and for it to be with you for the calendar starting Feb 2012.

EcosseGP
16th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Looks smashing davy, I am away to send money now. I'll sort a sig later for you. Have you any upto date pics of your car and I can do you a brand new one?

Greig - the only photo I have to hand just now I've PM to you. In case it doesn't show I've put it up here. Not too sure on the quality though as its the only one on my iPhone. http://img.tapatalk.com/6d94f566-21f5-ab76.jpg

ELFMAN
16th December 2011, 01:38 PM
MINI William - Yeah saw the thread for it and hoped you would'nt mind if I used the photo's .. Just put your name against it as you started the thread.

ELFMAN - Sorry that I didn't use your photo's I came across them late on and had done a fair bit of hunting and sorting stuff before then .. but like I said I can maybe change a month for you to include your car instead of another one if you want me to after I get the first 10 sold ... I've got your page done ready for it anyway ..

Davy, that would be great :thumbs up: - tell you what, I'd feel a bit guilty about 'bumping' someone's fab motor, but if you can fit me in somewhere after the initial run, I'll take 2 calendars.
Just one wee point - and forgive me for being a pedantic b******, does the main photo look a bit 'compressed', making the car look taller and narrower, or have my eyes gone weird? My original is lower and wider! :smilewinkgrin: Money-wise, if you PM your address, I'll send a cheque - I'm not on Paypal or any of that electronic money stuff.

If it's not possible, I'll just wait for 2013 - when the car might look a wee bit different...

weefossy
16th December 2011, 06:26 PM
We will have 2 please, so will send paypal asap. Think you have done a great job......... and that would be the case even if we were not in it.

If there is a great demand, we will take one from the initial batch and get the 2nd one from a later batch, if that helps you.

weefossy
16th December 2011, 06:42 PM
That's money for 2 sent by paypal. Let me know if there are any problems.
If it's not too late for production, we're happy to share a month with Elfman, Mom has always wanted to be Euan's "calander girl" !!

Neil - TXJ
16th December 2011, 07:58 PM

Looking brilliant, thanks a lot Davy. Do you need £12 from me or a bit more?

EcosseGP
16th December 2011, 09:36 PM
Trigger no all sorted for you mate yours has been ordered with a dedicated month.

Weefossy not a problem mate money received thank you I had spares so I've put an extra one aside for you .. Your mum will have one with Elfman's MINI on it too if I can manage it .. I'll do what I can for you

EcosseGP
16th December 2011, 09:43 PM
Euan everything should be ok with it I see what you mean I've not stretched or compressed any of the photos used to make sure they have remained as posted on their galleries. I've done one for you with your car on it already and i'll get a second one ordered tonight. You've not bumped anyone mate I've got rid of the original 10 I think so can get extra ones done changing a month which will suit others that weren't originally featured .. Fingers crossed it meets your high standards ..
I've PM my address

EcosseGP
16th December 2011, 10:01 PM
MINI William can I tempt you with a second calendar as I see you've added photos to your gallery that I might be able to use to feature your car as well as your mums and Euan's . I know I had one already put aside for you but it didn't feature your car .. (carrot/dangle) ..

EcosseGP
17th December 2011, 01:22 AM
Right just a double check to make sure I've not missed anyone out and things are up to date with the order this is what I have please let me know if anything is not right ..

1. Stoney
2. Elfman (x2) Cheque (pending)
4. Craig (x2) Cash
6. MINIWilliam
7. RobSco
8. MINIme E-Cheque (pending)
9. Trigger Paypal (paid)
10. MINIEcosse Paypal (paid)
11. GCA3N Paypal (paid)
12. Mogster Cash
13. Weefossy (x2) Paypal

Anyone else or have I missed anyone out ...

EcosseGP
17th December 2011, 01:46 AM
MINI William - If I can tempt you with a second one .. you can have this as the month of your choice

ELFMAN
17th December 2011, 02:07 AM
Davy - PM's received and replied, Cheers :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
17th December 2011, 02:10 AM
Mom has always wanted to be Euan's "calander girl" !!
NURSE!!! Bring my Special Vitamins, the larger of the Ointment Jars, and my Last Will and Testament! :excited: :arms:

EcosseGP
17th December 2011, 02:40 AM
Cheers Euan

EcosseGP
17th December 2011, 03:22 AM
Any other members interested ?

Anyone know Satan's Little Helper , RyanK , Bazthemod or rpn thought they might want one as their cars are featured in it ..

I've got at least two spare from doing "special" orders so its not causing me any trouble in fact its doing me a favour getting rid of them.

ELFMAN
19th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Cheque posted today Davy.

EcosseGP
19th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Top man Euan thanks

EcosseGP
24th December 2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks to all those that have paid i'll chase up the others now in the new year. Had an e mail from the company yesterday to say the calendars are printed and will hopefully dispatched the first week in January when the company starts back as originally planned .. So fingers crossed ...

1. Stoney. Cash (paid)
2. Elfman (x2) Cheque (paid)
4. Craig (x2) Cash (paid)
6. MINIWilliam
7. RobSco. PayPal (paid)
8. MINIme E-Cheque (paid)
9. Trigger Paypal (paid)
10. MINIEcosse Paypal (paid)
11. GCA3N Paypal (paid)
12. Mogster
13. Weefossy (x2) Paypal

Have a great Christmas everyone ..

GCA3N
24th December 2011, 12:37 PM
Good news, well done again.

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 03:28 PM
Right folks sorry to disappoint but your calendars will not be ready for February .. They'll be with you in the next couple of days !! Thought we might have been cutting it fine but managed to get them early .. Typical so you'll have a month to wait before they can be used.. Sorry.
I hope you all enjoy them but I did my best in the time we had to rush them through. It's actually cost me money to do them for you all so please any problems go easy ..
All posted first class today and I have one spare that I ordered for someone that now doesn't want it .. Please someone take it .. It's lonely without a home. I've got so many others or I'd have kept it ..
Hopefully we'll do another one next year but I'll need to be better organised .. Enjoy

MINI William
29th December 2011, 03:38 PM
Sorry forgot to pay. Will do it tonight

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 03:50 PM
MINIWilliam you still want yours ?
Not had payment or an address for it yet .. :(

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 03:51 PM
That's ok then you beat me too it :)

Once I get the payment and address I'll get it off to you 1st class

MINI William
29th December 2011, 04:01 PM
That's ok then you beat me too it :)

Once I get the payment and address I'll get it off to you 1st class

No bother totally slipped my mind. How much again?

Craig
29th December 2011, 04:31 PM
No bother totally slipped my mind. How much again?

It's £20 now due to late payment fees :lol:

MINI William
29th December 2011, 05:02 PM
It's £20 now due to late payment fees :lol:

Just go and sit in the corner and calm yourself down :smilewinkgrin:

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 05:55 PM
MINIWilliam Should be more (not coz you're late but due to postage costs) but £12 the same as the others .. and mind PM your address after you've sent the payment.

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Greig you've got PM

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 05:58 PM
Last calendar away ... Phew !! :)

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 06:02 PM
Disappointed to see that some people featured in the calendar didn't buy ...
But I can assure you that if you all like this calendar I'll do another run next year and do individual ones right from the start ..
Can hopefully incorporate them into my other run so keep your photos up to day through the year it'll make it easier come Oct/Nov next year !

Craig
29th December 2011, 06:38 PM
I dinnae even huv a mini and I've got 2 ;).

Thanks fir organising this again Davy. Looking forward to next years with hopefully a mini of mines in it ;)

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Not a problem just happy to make a few NMS members happy ..
Yeah hopefully they'll be a CAD MINI in it next year .. Although I did sneak a photo of your last one into this one ..;)

MINI William
29th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks Davy. Payment sent and PM your way

Craig
29th December 2011, 07:33 PM
Not a problem just happy to make a few NMS members happy ..
Yeah hopefully they'll be a CAD MINI in it next year .. Although I did sneak a photo of your last one into this one ..;)

:thumbs up:

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Rec'd William .. Envelope written and I'll hopefully get it off to you first class tomorrow .. Thanks

Neil - TXJ
29th December 2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks for organising this and looking forward to receiving.

Cheers

GCA3N
29th December 2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks for organising this and looking forward to receiving.

Cheers

Ditto that Neil cheers Davy.

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 09:10 PM
You're welcome lads ..

I know that I've not met many of you but thanks for trusting me .. I am a man of my word and wouldn't have let you down without doing my best to sort anything first.

I think they'll be a few smiles when they arrive (fingers crossed) ;)

GCA3N
29th December 2011, 09:57 PM
You're welcome lads ..

I know that I've not met many of you but thanks for trusting me .. I am a man of my word and wouldn't have let you down without doing my best to sort anything first.

Are you kidding we did our homework we know where you stay...... ;)

EcosseGP
29th December 2011, 11:53 PM
You'd never find me .. Trust me !! ;)

weefossy
30th December 2011, 12:07 AM
Thanks again for all your efforts, will be looking out for the postie tomorrow.
If you do it again next year, I think it should be one calendar for all, an NMs calendar, not loads of individual versions. Or keep one month, say June, for one individual picture for each purchaser. Hope that makes sense, it's late.....doh!!

Mini Ecosse
30th December 2011, 11:52 AM
You're welcome lads ..

:D:D:D:D

Just arrived, it looks superb, many thanks

GCA3N
30th December 2011, 11:55 AM
:D:D:D:D

Just arrived, it looks superb, many thanks

Arrgh my post doesn't come till 4pm.

EcosseGP
30th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Glad I've one happy member .. No problem ;)

ELFMAN
30th December 2011, 05:29 PM
Hi Davy, Calendars arrived today, looking good :cool: - especially March!
Have a good New Year (to everyone in NMS), and thanks for sorting this out for me :thumbs up:

RobSco
30th December 2011, 07:02 PM
Hi Davy, Calendars arrived today, looking good :cool: - especially March!
Have a good New Year (to everyone in NMS), and thanks for sorting this out for me :thumbs up:

Calendar Looking Good Davy...:thumbs up:...Well Done and Thank You... :clap:
Thanks for saying March was Looking Good Euan...:smilewinkgrin:...Did you not mean August where your own Mini is shown or do you have a Special Limited Edition.:lol:

Think All Months are Looking Extremely Cool...:cool:...Thank You from another Happy Member...

GCA3N
30th December 2011, 07:14 PM
None for me .:0(

RobSco
30th December 2011, 07:26 PM

You will stay out in the middle of nowhere...:lol: ...Stephen in Oban got his, and his must be the furthest to be delivered... :yes nod:

What I can say Greig, is Your Month is Looking Great... :thumbs up: ... Postman Watch for you tomorrow...

Bazthemod
30th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Got mine, cheers :thumbs up:

30th December 2011, 10:28 PM
dammit I will have to wait till the 9th to see it as I gave you my work address :argh:
Thanks so much for all your work :yes nod: i don't like to hear you're out of pocket at the end of it. Are you much down??

Craig - YESS BUY A MINI!! My mini mini meets require it.

EcosseGP
30th December 2011, 11:17 PM
No like I said at the start I was making it for everyone on here not to make money. As long as everyone likes it and enjoys it through the year that's all that matters. Feel bad that we didn't start it in January but thought I was cutting it too fine.
Everyone that's seen it seems to like it so that's all that matters .. Shame you'll need to wait to see it but might be worth the wait !!
Thanks for all the positive comments and here's to a good NMS 2012 ..

MINI William
31st December 2011, 04:53 PM
Got mine through the post today. Looks great thanks for putting this together Davy

Mini Ecosse
31st December 2011, 06:09 PM

Has it arrived yet?

Or is it stuck in the Dukes Pass lol

EcosseGP
31st December 2011, 06:40 PM
Oh no they'll be trouble for the postie if Greig's hasn't arrived ..

GCA3N
31st December 2011, 07:27 PM
Oh no they'll be trouble for the postie if Greig's hasn't arrived ..

Mines never came .......... Not happy.........:ragin: you'd think I lived in the middle of nowhere.

RobSco
31st December 2011, 10:41 PM
Mines never came .......... Not happy.........:ragin: you'd think I lived in the middle of nowhere.

Never mind Greig... Something to look forward to in 2012... Best Wishes to you and all your family... :thumbs up:

GCA3N
31st December 2011, 11:26 PM
Never mind Greig... Something to look forward to in 2012... Best Wishes to you and all your family... :thumbs up:

Cheers to you too pal. Have a good one.

aldo
1st January 2012, 12:03 AM
Good to see a wee min Scotland calendar! It's good to see as I know how hard it can be putting it all together.

I help run another forum for the 5 series BMW and I have done a calendar for that for the past five years!

If you need a hand with a 2013 calendar, ( without me stepping on any toes ) I'd be happy to help.

I usually sell about 50 a year where members submit photos of their cars, then we vote and the highest ones get in.

Here's a graphic showing the 2009 calendar and all the months. It is A3 and a month to a page!

http://www.alun.org/bmw5/calendar_preview09web.jpg

GCA3N
4th January 2012, 09:48 PM
Finally arrived, love it.

Craig
4th January 2012, 11:24 PM
Lucky you Greig! Not got mine yet, it's coming "Davy on holiday shankseys pony" lol :thumbs up:

GCA3N
4th January 2012, 11:35 PM
Lucky you Greig! Not got mine yet, it's coming "Davy on holiday shankseys pony" lol :thumbs up:

Lol Craig if it's after my post it must be pony post.

ELFMAN
9th January 2012, 02:59 PM
Thanks for saying March was Looking Good Euan...:smilewinkgrin:...Did you not mean August where your own Mini is shown or do you have a Special Limited Edition. Think All Months are Looking Extremely Cool...:cool:...Thank You from another Happy Member...

I had 2 calendars which Davy sorted for me at the last minute - one had my car in March (front view) and the other one had it in August (back 3/4 view), like you said! Confusion over.
The 'August' one is now in Douglas Park MINI, Hamilton as a 'Ta' for fitting my troublesome Carbon steering wheel bottom spoke insert F.O.C.

EcosseGP
10th January 2012, 01:19 AM
Craig you'll get yours when I'm back at work on Thursday .. You could've had yours first had you been passing ;)

RobSco
10th January 2012, 01:59 AM
I had 2 calendars which Davy sorted for me at the last minute - one had my car in March (front view) and the other one had it in August (back 3/4 view), like you said! Confusion over.

Mystery over Euan... :confused: ...Had an idea it would be that... :yes nod: ... Nice to see that you've passed one on for others to enjoy Davy's hard work... :thumbs up:

Craig
10th January 2012, 08:58 AM
Craig you'll get yours when I'm back at work on Thursday .. You could've had yours first had you been passing ;)

Nae worries old boy ;)

ELFMAN
10th January 2012, 02:23 PM
Quote: RobSco - "Mystery over Euan... http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/confused.png ...Had an idea it would be that... http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/yesnod.gif ... Nice to see that you've passed one on for others to enjoy Davy's hard work... http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif"

NMS Infiltration Tactics - I'm bringing down the System from within! :smilewinkgrin:

10th January 2012, 11:54 PM
NMS Infiltration Tactics - I'm bringing down the System from within! :smilewinkgrin:

do you think that I (or you *bats eyelids* :angel:) might be able to get a good deal from them on a Y cable, if I can point to the calendar and say "look!! it's my car!!!" and drop your name?? I can't see me going to vardy's for one.

EcosseGP
11th January 2012, 10:13 AM
Lol at least they would know you were an NMS member .. Craig just walks in and bats his eyelids ..it's the low cut top that gets him thrown out !!;)

GCA3N
11th January 2012, 05:27 PM
I'm getting to many visualisations so can we stop this please, no offence Craigy. ;)

Craig
11th January 2012, 07:04 PM
:moonie: to the pair of you ... I might actually get my calendars tomorrow :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
11th January 2012, 07:23 PM
Yeah you will mate I'll have them with me .. You've been very patient