PDA

View Full Version : Missing the obvious :D Tripometer

MINIme:)
24th November 2011, 02:05 AM
Hi, this must be a really REALLY easy thing to do and I am failing miserably :rolleyes:

How do you reset the trip? I know it's the wee button to the right on the computer but pressing it in seems to do absolutely nowt. What am I missing? :confused:
Thank you!

Stewart
24th November 2011, 03:26 AM
I’m sure you just hold it in a few seconds (waiting on the Elf man for that one) :smilewinkgrin:

When you say computer your talking about the Rev counter above the wheel right and not the buttons on the indicator stalks?

you can see it on this pic. Trip on the right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mqWDHY6W_Q&feature=related

24th November 2011, 09:45 AM
yip that's the button. Maybe I need to be on a partic view for it to have any effect, I held it in for ages. Nothing. :sad:
Was at the view of tripometer and mileometer. It seemed like the logical place

Burple
24th November 2011, 12:54 PM
You should only have to press it briefly, one quick press.. :thumbs up:

That's what I do anyway.. unless something has changed and/or I'm being a bit thick! :thumbs up::smilewinkgrin:

gauldrymini
24th November 2011, 01:34 PM
You should only have to press it briefly, one quick press.. :thumbs up:

...^^^what Burple says

24th November 2011, 02:36 PM
hmm, is the engine on at the time? which screen is displaying when you do it?
I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

zimbo
24th November 2011, 03:43 PM
All you have to do is just a quick jab/press of the button with the ignition on or the engine on :yes nod:

24th November 2011, 09:19 PM
Drama over! thanks for the help. I wan't doing anything wrong at all but it just wasn't registering. Stubbonly kept doing exactly the same thing, have hit that button about 30 + times and it's decided to respond now. Ach well, just hadn't woken up maybe?!