PDA

View Full Version : Nice Countryman in Douglas Park, Hamilton.

ELFMAN
22nd November 2011, 02:27 PM
Was in DP last Saturday picking up my JCW Door Entry Strips, and they have a rather nice 'WRC Look-a-like' (well along those lines...) Countryman in the showroom. Chili Red, White roof, JCW Sideskirts etc, some decent chequered side Graphics, big white alloys and a few JCW bits inside (Alcantara Wheel, Gearknob - but NOT the seats). Never been a huge C/Man fan (have grown to think it's OK, as I can't be bothered to be negative these days!), but this one does have a bit of 'Road - or at least Showroom - Presence' about it and I wouldn't say no if it was offered to me.

There's also a nice S Coupe in all black with black Webspokes.

If you're in Hamilton, it's worth a wee look. :thumbs up: They're both over at the window looking on to Almada Street, so you'll see them if you're just driving past. :bigwave:

MINIme:)
22nd November 2011, 02:50 PM
I can't be bothered to be negative these days!

:lol: I know where you're coming from! I think that idea is starting to creep up on me too... :bigwave:

ELFMAN
22nd November 2011, 03:29 PM
:lol: I know where you're coming from! I think that idea is starting to creep up on me too... :bigwave:

I still reserve the right to unleash a torrent of extreme abuse when the need arises! :ragin: (lest everybody thinks I've gone all Pacifist' :yawn:)

MINIme:)
22nd November 2011, 06:32 PM
I still reserve the right to unleash a torrent of extreme abuse when the need arises! :ragin: (lest everybody thinks I've gone all Pacifist' :yawn:)
yep I know where you're coming from with that one as well...

ELFMAN
23rd November 2011, 01:43 AM
yep I know where you're coming from with that one as well...

There goes my "Man of Mystery" image... :frown: