PDA

View Full Version : unbeatable vettel

bullet
13th November 2011, 01:31 AM
watched the formula one qualifying today for vettel to take yet another pole,his 14th of the season equalling the record set back in the early 90s by nigel mansell.this guy is an amazing driver but the formula one races of late have basically turned into a procession with vettel heading off into the sunset while the other drivers fight over the remaining points,i would like to see vettel having to fight more for positions and race his way through the field for places.i hope that in next years championship the ferraris mount a challenge for the title.there form this year has been dissapointing but with alonso who in my opinion is the best driver on the grid they will always be a threat.heres hoping for a serious challenge next year to vettels dominance :yawn:

Mini Ecosse
13th November 2011, 05:45 PM
watched the formula one qualifying today for vettel to take yet another pole,his 14th of the season equalling the record set back in the early 90s by nigel mansell.this guy is an amazing driver but the formula one races of late have basically turned into a procession with vettel heading off into the sunset while the other drivers fight over the remaining points,i would like to see vettel having to fight more for positions and race his way through the field for places.i hope that in next years championship the ferraris mount a challenge for the title.there form this year has been dissapointing but with alonso who in my opinion is the best driver on the grid they will always be a threat.heres hoping for a serious challenge next year to vettels dominance :yawn:

No heading of into the sunset today:D

euan
14th November 2011, 12:20 PM
No heading of into the sunset today:D

Maybe falling off would be more appropriate :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
14th November 2011, 01:33 PM
More than happy to see the finger pointer having some bad luck for a change :thumbs up:

stoney
14th November 2011, 02:19 PM
Yep good to see done thing go wrong got a change

Wonder what caused it tho

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

euan
14th November 2011, 06:02 PM
Yep good to see done thing go wrong got a change

Wonder what caused it tho

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

I suspect it was a combination of things. Lower tyre pressures on the first corner, much heavier car than he had been used to in qualifying and shear bad luck. I would have liked to see a head to head between him, Lewis and Alonso though, it was all poised nicely.