PDA

View Full Version : FRONT SEATS

sleepyrascal
2nd August 2004, 09:31 PM
Has anyone experienced any problems with the front seat folding mech? mine seem to stick sometimes when folding the seat back to its driving position. Very annoying!

R7 ETH
2nd August 2004, 09:38 PM
Yup had that a few times now, been back to dunedin and apparentley i was "confussing the mechanism" poor wee thing didnt know what was happening

Julz
2nd August 2004, 09:38 PM
I don't think we want to know why you were folding it back to the driving position!!:eek::I

sleepyrascal
2nd August 2004, 09:47 PM
eh, so i could drive.

sleepyrascal
2nd August 2004, 09:50 PM
Why is it always the women who come out with the dirty suggestives?? What is the world coming to, I just don't know! Cant a guy mention folding seats without a women making a sexually related remark?? Actually, just realised that I actually don't have a problem with it!! Ladies, take the stage!!!!

Julz
2nd August 2004, 09:58 PM
:D:D Now, can we all just keep quiet in here before Big Col comes along and lowers the tone even more!!:approve:

sleepyrascal
2nd August 2004, 10:02 PM
BIG COL...... CALLING BIG CALL....!!

Big Col
2nd August 2004, 10:42 PM
I actually assumed he was folding the seat back up from being folded forward to allow people into the back seats I'll have you know!

Burple
3rd August 2004, 06:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I actually assumed he was folding the seat back up from being folded forward to allow people into the back seats I'll have you know!

that's strange big man... I was just thinking the same..
What's the world coming to... all these dirty people with their minds in the gutter... ;):D

tut tut tut...

Big Col
3rd August 2004, 06:59 PM
I know! What's wrong with these people? Why would you wind the front seats back when you can just fold 'em forward and drop the back ones flat! Gives you loooooooooooads more room! :D

Burple
3rd August 2004, 07:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I know! What's wrong with these people? Why would you wind the front seats back when you can just fold 'em forward and drop the back ones flat! Gives you loooooooooooads more room! :D

to put stuff into the back of the car... like wood for example... obviously.....;)

Big Col
3rd August 2004, 07:23 PM
Oh dear...cross thread contamination!

Gismo
3rd August 2004, 07:57 PM
I doubt if you'll get 3 metric tonnes in the back of a MINI :p