PDA

View Full Version : And even more live tennis

AndyP & Lenore
28th October 2011, 10:11 PM
Just booked for the Davis Cup First Round tie with Slovak Republic in February next year. Hopefully oor Andy Murray will be playing for team GB.

A.

Craig
28th October 2011, 10:12 PM
Your having a giraffe !!! :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
28th October 2011, 10:30 PM
Your having a giraffe !!! :lol:

No.

Why?

A.:confused:

Craig
28th October 2011, 10:54 PM
No.

Why?

A.:confused:

Andy will be a big Blouse as usual ;)

AndyP & Lenore
28th October 2011, 10:56 PM
Andy will be a big Blouse as usual ;)

Cough. Splutter. WTF?

Hang on, and I having my chain yanked here?

Craig
29th October 2011, 09:22 AM
Yeah mate.... ;). Couldn't resist ...

Fingers crossed they play well :clap: be seems to revel I'n the team game

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Yeah mate.... ;). Couldn't resist ...

Fingers crossed they play well :clap: be seems to revel I'n the team game

Mutters... mumbles. visit. small hours. bat. up nightdress. mumbles. mutters.

He's playing incredibly well at the moment. But there's lots of matches betwixt now and then, including the world tour finals, some Masters 1000's events and a Grand Slam!

He's gonna do a Djoc and win them ALL!!! Yeeeehaaaaaa!!! :yes nod: :yes nod: :yes nod:

A.:yes nod:

N16SHP
30th October 2011, 10:03 AM
Mutters... mumbles. visit. small hours. bat. up nightdress. mumbles. mutters.

He's playing incredibly well at the moment. But there's lots of matches betwixt now and then, including the world tour finals, some Masters 1000's events and a Grand Slam!

He's gonna do a Djoc and win them ALL!!! Yeeeehaaaaaa!!! :yes nod: :yes nod: :yes nod:

A.:yes nod:

He's in with a shout Andy that's for sure! I think the biggest improvement in his game is his mentality, he knows he can best these guys and that win over Nadal in the final will be a massive boost. I still feel though he'll need to improve on his second serve as he won't win a championship with that, rolling the ball into the forehand of Nadal or Djoker at 90mph they'll eat that for breakfast. However, with Federer now moving down the rankings it puts him, IMHO, in a better side of the draw!

Hope when it comes around you enjoy it Andy, we've had plenty chat on FB about Murray so maybe I should get my finger out sometime and join you ;)