PDA

View Full Version : Camskills

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2011, 06:14 PM
Anyone used them for tyres? Anything positive/negative to report?

A.

Stewart
26th October 2011, 06:30 PM
Only used Black circles and found them faultless, just the local fitting centre that scratched my Alloys that annoyed me. I ordered them a couple of days before that heavy snow hit last year and they kept me up to date with the tyres when they were obviously like everyone else struggling on the roads to get them up to Glasgow.

markjbb
26th October 2011, 07:01 PM
yeah i've only used black circles too
the only thing i need to do at some point to to find somewhere to fix my drivers side front alloy i have a slow puncher due to corroded rim but the garage told me that when i got the tyres fitted
but apart from that i can't fault them.

stoney
26th October 2011, 09:51 PM
Yep used the last 2 years for my van winter tyres as long as u are ordering from stock then very quick delivery

I also used them for some itg oil for my air filter as well

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2011, 09:52 PM
Cheers for the replies guys.:thumbs up:

A.

Mon the fish
27th October 2011, 08:13 AM
Won't get much cheaper than Camskill - they do tyres at trade price. Worth trying ebay too, 4 Parada's work out cheaper on ebay than Camskill

Alex from NM
29th October 2011, 09:21 AM
Yes, used them without any problem here too for winter tyres last year. Will be using them to replace my runflats too in the spring when the winters come off.

AndyP & Lenore
29th October 2011, 09:30 AM
Cheers for the replies folks. Plans changed so no longer require these tyres anyway.

A.