PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Problem

MINI William
23rd October 2011, 10:11 PM
Im having a bit of trouble with me PS3. When I put in a game or a DVD it starts to load then I just get a blank screen. You can hear the machine working away as if its trying o load but wont load the game or DVD. To turn of the PS3 I have to flick the power switch on the back. When turning it back on it comes up with a message saying an error occured do you want to report to Playstation. Anyone had this problem before and know how to fix it? :ragin::ragin::ragin:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd October 2011, 10:23 PM
Never seen that before William - thank goodness. But I'm fairly sure Ferengo's mate "dundeedevil" will have seen it as he's gone through about 6 or 7 PS3's in the past year!!!

But, your PS3 is not that old IIRC.

A.

MINI William
23rd October 2011, 10:31 PM
Got my PS3 for my 18th so just over 4 years ago now.

MINI William
23rd October 2011, 10:33 PM
I have just done a file reset. This checks for any files that have became damaged and replaces them. Thankfully this has worked and mean I can now watch the rest of my DVD

AndyP & Lenore
23rd October 2011, 10:34 PM
Got my PS3 for my 18th so just over 4 years ago now.

Oh FFS. Sorry dude. My memory's not what it used to be.

It's maybe still worth a call to Sony because if it's a known problem they may well have some kind of offer.

A.

AndyP & Lenore
23rd October 2011, 10:34 PM
I have just done a file reset. This checks for any files that have became damaged and replaces them. Thankfully this has worked and mean I can now watch the rest of my DVD

Result!:thumbs up:

A.:D

MINI William
23rd October 2011, 10:38 PM
Result!:thumbs up:

A.:D

That it is. I was having a small panic that I was going to have to fork out for a new PS3 :frown:

stoney
26th October 2011, 09:48 PM
Your never on these days not seen you online for ages ;) you geting the new cod or battlefeild

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

MINI William
27th October 2011, 12:53 PM
Your never on these days not seen you online for ages ;) you geting the new cod or battlefeild

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

New COD on preorder. Ive been playing GT5 mostly if in honest