PDA

View Full Version : Interior trim r56

Afrocleland
23rd October 2011, 02:31 AM
Any idea where I'd get some interior plastic parts? As in the bit that runs across the dash and houses the button to drop the glovebox open? Red ones! I think the same pack would have the door armrests too!

RobSco
23rd October 2011, 09:03 AM
Any idea where I'd get some interior plastic parts? As in the bit that runs across the dash and houses the button to drop the glovebox open? Red ones! I think the same pack would have the door armrests too!

This might help you when looking for parts, when you click on the link supplied, then Enter Here, all you then have to do is enter your BMW Serial Number ( Last 7 Digits of your VIN ) or use the search options... Hope this Helps... :thumbs up:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/index.do

Remember if your needing parts, why not contact the guys at Peter Vardy's who's one of our sponsors, Contact the Parts Department by PM, contacting PVLPARTS or phone them on their direct parts line - 0131 341 0770, where their parts team will be able to help you...

Remember to state that you're a New Mini Scotland member to qualify for your discount... :thumbs up: