PDA

View Full Version : Something must be wrong

Scottie
12th October 2011, 09:45 PM
I've not washed or hoovered my mini for over a month the wheels are shocking the inside is a disgrace the paintwork is shocking. Looked at it today and went ah well got in and drove it to work. So much so I'm going to take a pic tomorrow so you all can see the state of it.

AndyP & Lenore
12th October 2011, 09:55 PM
I'm pretty much in the same boat, Fi. It must be over a month since my buckets have seen warm water and a micro fibre wash mit.

Either no time or awful weather.:frown: Can't really complain about the awful weather as it helps to keep me in a MINI.:blush:

A.:ragin:

SuperCooperS
12th October 2011, 09:57 PM
i feel your pain.. i get mud all over the inside and outside of mine on a daily basis with the job im doing just now and just say ah well ill sort at weekend and sometimes i dont bother.. i love having it clean and it does get annoying when it gets dirty throughout the week

stoney
12th October 2011, 09:57 PM
mine is not to bad but not been washed since come back from Liverpool tho :)

Craig
12th October 2011, 10:11 PM
My cars are spotless ;)

Anyone needing a car washed just let me know ... I'm mental, I wash them I'n the rain :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
12th October 2011, 10:15 PM
My cars are spotless ;)

:moonie::moonie::moonie:

Stewart
13th October 2011, 07:02 PM
Went out today and gave the wee sole a polish and seal for winter, its a start with the windows still to be polished and sealed and the alloys done. been like yourself in that cant be arsed doing the car with the weather and time of year but enjoyed what got done today and its always nice to walk in the house with the car clean outside.

Crombers
13th October 2011, 08:44 PM
My cars are spotless ;)

Anyone needing a car washed just let me know ... I'm mental, I wash them I'n the rain :yes nod:

Ah but no MINI's here, ........................... you ARE mental !!! :thumbs up:

SuperCooperS
13th October 2011, 09:55 PM
its nice standing back.. wiping the sweat from your eyes.. and admiring your work while it glisens in the sun

Gismo
14th October 2011, 05:59 AM
Don't worry Fi, i'm proud of ya :thumbs up: welcome to the manky side

mark1984
14th October 2011, 06:41 AM
im too bize with work and home commitments to clean mine its doing ma nut in a hate it when its dirty