PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Speed Scottish Mini Cooper Cup

Craig
10th October 2011, 11:04 PM
Went up on Sunday to watch the last races of the year (been very busy this year so this was the first visit !!).....

Had to leave before the last mini race but on hearing the interview with Vic Jr after the 2nd race I don't think he will be sending David Sleigh a Xmas card :thud: just checked mylaps and it turns out Vic got a 10 sec penalty after the result which I think would have given Davd the champ...

Good to see Hamish, Alan Waugh and head honcho Craig Noble. Hamish, you had some great pace and you were robbed mate :frown:

Also see Alan won the last race and had a great 4th finish earlier in the day - well done sir :thumbs up:

waugh67
11th October 2011, 09:55 PM
Craig
it was good to see you also. I had a very good day with two forth places and my very first win!!!!, you are correct David is 2011 champ with Tim sleigh newcomer champ and Fiona wallace ladies Champ.

Craig
11th October 2011, 11:39 PM
Craig
it was good to see you also. I had a very good day with two forth places and my very first win!!!!, you are correct David is 2011 champ with Tim sleigh newcomer champ and Fiona wallace ladies Champ.

Good to see you also Alan. Great pace and great results ;). Well do to wee fee ;)

waugh67
18th October 2011, 10:07 PM
This round will be on motors tv on Thursday ( 20th ) @ 18:55. Enjoy.

Craig
18th October 2011, 10:14 PM
This round will be on motors tv on Thursday ( 20th ) @ 18:55. Enjoy.

Cheers Alan :thumbs up: