PDA

View Full Version : Insurance renewal time again!!!!

zimbo
10th October 2011, 12:38 PM
OMG insurance prices are insane :moonie: :thud: the renewal for the end of this month is shocking to say the least :frown: tried a few places and they are pretty much taking the pi$$

I can see me walking about or cycling soon instead of having a car :yes nod:

Stewart
10th October 2011, 01:00 PM
See I feared this and thought they will take the piss and it was around £1 more. I actually got the renewal on the Friday and left it till the Monday when I could be arsed being annoyed and was actually happy when I seen it.

Sorry to read they are taking the piss.

Craig
10th October 2011, 01:05 PM
I think it's your luck... I got my Sportage insured fully comp with £100 excess for 3 named driver and got it for £218 :thumbs up:, however my punto with 77bhp costs me over £310!! And that's both with the same company :thud:

I just don't understand ins companies...... :frown:

stoney
10th October 2011, 04:35 PM
try money supermarket i found a cracking deal with them ended up with broker that uses avia

SuperCooperS
10th October 2011, 05:34 PM
my previous insurance company (admiral) was charging me 550 quid for my mini one and charged me a 50 quid admin charge to transfer the details onto my cooper s, thats was ok, but they said my quote for when i come to renew would be a similar price for my cooper s and everthing will be fine, renewal day came, the quote came through, I opened my post and felt faint lol, i had to make sure i was reading correctly that it actually did say 1300, I rang and they said that is strange as our computer system is quoting 845 which... was still far to high, they wouldnt match the price of the previous year so i left them, went online and found, through confused.com a quote with hastlings direct for 400 quid with all the usual trimmings, so was happy enough

zimbo
20th October 2011, 12:12 PM
What is the point of people trying to get a quote for insurance ONLINE when after you have put in all your info etc it then turns around and says sorry we cant give you a quote online please CALL blah blah blah :ragin:

The whole point of going online is avoid using the fecking phone!! :moonie:

Craig
20th October 2011, 12:55 PM
What is the point of people trying to get a quote for insurance ONLINE when after you have put in all your info etc it then turns around and says sorry we cant give you a quote online please CALL blah blah blah :ragin:

The whole point of going online is avoid using the fecking phone!! :moonie:

Yeah Ali and normally to get a cheaper price as most ins companies say staff is their biggest cost and online quotes and insurance is supposed to make it cheaper for everyone !! ;)