PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice Clubby

SuperCooperS
9th October 2011, 09:34 PM
This nice clubby has just been spotted in town, its my flat mates friends friends car.. i think its tidy

AndyP & Lenore
9th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Nice find. Done right, clubbies can look the muts. :D

A.

stoney
9th October 2011, 09:37 PM
Is that not the Hamden one ?? I like it but not the wheels

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

Craig
9th October 2011, 09:51 PM
It's a fjcw clubman. Guy called Olley from what I know. Friend of Ryan and Ben. Cracking looking car ;)

AndyP & Lenore
9th October 2011, 10:42 PM
It's a fjcw clubman. Guy called Olley from what I know. Friend of Ryan and Ben. Cracking looking car ;)

Whats a "fjcw" clubman? :idunno:

A.

Craig
9th October 2011, 10:50 PM
Whats a "fjcw" clubman? :idunno:

A.

Factory JCW ;)

AndyP & Lenore
9th October 2011, 10:54 PM
Factory JCW ;)

Ahhh. I'm not familiar with your "young persons" vernacular.:smilewinkgrin:

A.:D

Craig
9th October 2011, 10:56 PM
Ahhh. I'm not familiar with your "young persons" vernacular.:smilewinkgrin:

A.:D

Oh do keep up old boy :yes nod:

zimbo
10th October 2011, 09:22 AM
Nice clubbie, almost as nice as mine :Whistle::lol:

MINIme:)
10th October 2011, 01:46 PM
I think this guy was on to MINI UK, deeply upset that photos of his car had been posted online by mechanics at a dealership, amongst other complaints. Perhaps you could do him the courtesy of covering his number plate.

ELFMAN
10th October 2011, 02:35 PM
I like it but not the wheels

I think the wheels make it! These GP owners have nae sense in the wheel department! :smilewinkgrin:

Here's a thought... if it's indeed a Factory JCW, (which it looks like from the tailpipes) it'll have Brembos - does that mean that these alloys clear the 4-pots? Or is he using spacers? I was always under the impression that the 'Minilite' stylee wheels' offset wasn't compatible with the big brakes and looking at the 'dish' on the wheels I'm not sure how they've fitted in there - maybe someone can clarify?

Smart motor though.... :cool: :thumbs up:

Burple
10th October 2011, 05:36 PM
They're Rota RB's. As far as I've been researching, they should fit fine apparently in 17 or 18" with the right offset... like mine do (not Rotas tho ;))
I think the wheels make it! These GP owners have nae sense in the wheel department! :smilewinkgrin: Here's a thought... if it's indeed a Factory JCW, (which it looks like from the tailpipes) it'll have Brembos - does that mean that these alloys clear the 4-pots? Or is he using spacers? I was always under the impression that the 'Minilite' stylee wheels' offset wasn't compatible with the big brakes and looking at the 'dish' on the wheels I'm not sure how they've fitted in there - maybe someone can clarify? Smart motor though.... :cool: :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
10th October 2011, 08:54 PM
:bigwave:Hi other Euan! I was on my way home from work earlier tonight when remembered that you were running similar rims on your JCW.

A while back I enquired about the ROTA RB Drift (17's in Silver) and was told they wouldn't fit over my JCW 4-pots, which was a bummer as I really fancied them. I must find out more... In the meantime, I've become strangely attracted to the five spoke 7x17 Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's in Black, which would go rather nicely with colour-coded arches and JCW Skirts... :yes nod:

weefossy
12th October 2011, 12:28 AM
:yes nod: Get the skirts....you know you want them

Sportspack Mark
12th October 2011, 08:17 AM
Thats a fella off mini torque if i mind rightly, was over in Holland with Ryan not so long ago to meet up with the NewMINIClub. NL :D

ELFMAN
12th October 2011, 09:24 AM
:yes nod: Get the skirts....you know you want them

Working on it Malcolm! - work, housework, doctors appointments, intermittent loft-clearing and trying to arrange Landscape Gardening quotes has put all things MINI on the back burner at the moment! This Multi-Tasking thing is a pain... :argh: :frown:

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
12th October 2011, 03:59 PM
Saw it on Union St a couple of weeks ago, sounds sweet too... ;-)

Drthomp
2nd November 2011, 03:31 PM
looks very nice!!! I tried talking my wife into a petrol cooper clubman S but we ended up with the D. Great car still and so much better to drive then the new skoda we had. Just need to order some new wheels soon.....