PDA

View Full Version : its good to be back in a mini

edd44
4th October 2011, 01:46 AM
hi.. been a few years since i have been on here.. this will be my 4th mini :D had many many cars since my last mini.. and no car has come close to putting that big silly smile back on my face... my partner bought her self a lovely gold mini one last week... and after driving it i got the urge to own a mini again... i pick up a stunning mini cooper s on wednesday cant wait... look forward to many hours on here , and many more driving anf cleaning my new pride & joy, hope to get out on a run some time... had some great days out 2004- 2008 .. hope to see a few old and new faces soon.... edd :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
4th October 2011, 03:13 AM
Welcome back
Am thinking you have forgotten your previous username or password?? let me know and i can reset your old account :computer:

edd44
4th October 2011, 03:29 AM
yeah i have...:blush: but just going to go with this one cheers... and might look into that ali... all depends on ice hockey :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
4th October 2011, 04:59 AM
yeah i have...:blush: but just going to go with this one cheers:thumbs up:

Craig
4th October 2011, 07:53 AM
Welcome back Eddie ;)

Hope to see you at a run/meet soon :yes nod:

RobSco
4th October 2011, 07:56 AM
Hi

Welcome to New Mini Scotland... :thumbs up:

:welcome:

SuperCooperS
4th October 2011, 08:12 AM
Hi there, good choice of motor, im sure youll keep smiling.. welcome

Colin
4th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Welcome back.

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2011, 02:34 PM
Welcome back!

Burple
4th October 2011, 04:44 PM
Welcome back! :D Am I right in thinking you're (or at least were) the train driver from Perth? :D Either way.... Welcome back! :D

Gismo
4th October 2011, 05:17 PM
Welcome back! :D Am I right in thinking you're (or at least were) the train driver from Perth? :D Either way.... Welcome back! :DThat's him, toot toot :train:

stoney
5th October 2011, 09:03 AM
Welcome back

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

edd44
6th October 2011, 02:20 PM
Welcome back! :D Am I right in thinking you're (or at least were) the train driver from Perth? :D Either way.... Welcome back! :D yes one and the same...:p thanx for the welcome ( back ) folks... picked the cooper s up yesterday and loving it.. cant stop looking out the window to gaze on it.. had a wee run out today perth to StAndrews with my partner in her mini one... :thumbs up:

SuperCooperS
6th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Hi, glad you are enjoy your new car.. youll have to get some pics up and show it off

Duncan Stewart
6th October 2011, 07:52 PM
Welcome back :thumbs up: