PDA

View Full Version : Can i get black trim

k15ped
2nd October 2011, 04:44 PM
Right here goes -- i need to know if i can get black trim to replace the chrome around the bottom of my windows
if so where cheers ped..............

SuperCooperS
2nd October 2011, 04:48 PM
im sure you can.. do some of the basic models not just have black trim?.. could order it from a dealership maybe?

Craig
2nd October 2011, 04:57 PM
You can get a beltline kit from some graphics co's. All minis get the chrome trim at the bottom of their windows. The kit is just cut vinyl that gets stuck over it...

SuperCooperS
2nd October 2011, 04:59 PM
I like the little crome touches.. i think it finishes a car off nicely.. but thats just me

Burple
3rd October 2011, 10:01 AM
Right here goes -- i need to know if i can get black trim to replace the chrome around the bottom of my windows if so where cheers ped.............. You could try here.. http://www.graphics-r-us.co.uk/shopping/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=7 Got mine somewhere similar, can't remember where now tho! doh! :D

stoney
3rd October 2011, 12:51 PM
Yep they do them and so do sign my ride

They where doing them for £10 a the show at the weekend

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

k15ped
3rd October 2011, 06:06 PM
I wanted to go to the show but i am still a bit shy............

stoney
3rd October 2011, 06:16 PM
I wanted to go to the show but i am still a bit shy............

dont be shy we wont bite :lol: you are more than welcome to any run or show we do at any time just put your name down :thumbs up:

SuperCooperS
3rd October 2011, 07:26 PM
Hi K15ped.. I went the whole way to Edinburgh for my first meet and was really glad I went, everyone there was really dead on and I had a laugh, you should definately come along to a run, ill try to make it to more since i enjoyed myself this time..