PDA

View Full Version : X30YES

Sheilz
1st August 2004, 09:01 PM
Angus, why are you being so coy about your new car? This secrecy is unhealthy. Besides I'm really nosey. Its an occupational hazard!:I
:D:D:D

X30YES
1st August 2004, 10:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Angus, why are you being so coy about your new car? This secrecy is unhealthy. Besides I'm really nosey. Its an occupational hazard!:I
:D No secrecy Sheilz , its the New Hyper Blue,:p

Sheilz
2nd August 2004, 12:16 AM
Its a lovely colour. I take it this is an 's'. How long do you have to wait for it and have you got any extras with it?

X30YES
2nd August 2004, 04:48 AM
It is a lovely colour ,Hyper Blue S /white roof and Chili pack ( But not getting the Hair done to match )!!- bright silver dash- and delivery is around 10th Sept , I could have had a leccy blue or another Back one in Aug ordered by the dealer with lots of extra stuff that I was not interested in , so decided to wait the extra few weeks and get 'my own ' and spend the extra cash on bits that I would prefer ...spot lights x4, dials that you looked at ,and perhaps a radar detector .Also thinking about a saltire roof and stripes, but a later option I think , not wanting to go OTT on the 'Look at me 'bit....for now ;)

Sheilz
2nd August 2004, 08:06 AM
Definitely worth waiting for. Must say i heartily approve of the saltire. I know i was concerned about it clashing with the indie blue but it looks fine. I saw a bep next to a ib at JC's this week and the saltire would clash with that. I didn't realise how purply it was till I saw the two of them together. And what's wrong with having your hair matching the car?! I think it's a great idea.
mid-Septsounds like an awfa long wait, Iknow this Sat is an eternity away!!
See you tomorrow.

X30YES
2nd August 2004, 02:47 PM
Tomorrow ...are you going offshore as well ? and re hair !! I have enough white naturally to match the roof anyway so it will be a good match ....see ya later this eve !!!

interceptor
10th August 2004, 06:06 PM
Isnt that Super Quick Cooper fast enough for you!!!! :D

X30YES
10th August 2004, 08:18 PM
Be taking the seats out of the new one to get that wee bit extra from it :D
quote:Originally posted by interceptor

Isnt that Super Quick Cooper fast enough for you!!!! :D