PDA

View Full Version : MINI GP pickup on Ebay

BobWyse
26th September 2011, 10:04 PM
Thought I might draw your attention to this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-MINI-COOPER-S-JCW-GP-BLUE-pickup-/230677432258?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35b57247c2#ht_500wt_1268

stoney
26th September 2011, 10:21 PM
Yep seen this a lot of dish tho cost ne'er 70k to bulid :o

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

The Dogfather
26th September 2011, 10:54 PM
30k for what is effectively a cut n’shut - the guy needs a huge dose of reality

Gismo
27th September 2011, 01:22 AM
30k for what is effectively a cut n’shut - the guy needs a huge dose of realityAgreed, if he had any sense at all he'd show the inside of the bed as well, for 30k he's never gonna sell that to a normally sane person

Craig
27th September 2011, 07:40 AM
What makes this worse is the guy wasted 2 GP's creating this abomination !!! :argh: :frown:

zimbo
27th September 2011, 10:36 AM
:moonie: thats horrendous :thud: imagine doing that to TWO GPs :ragin: I hope the guy gets stuck with that abomination for ever :thumbs up: because noone else will want it :sick:

Big Gordy
27th September 2011, 12:10 PM
Don't think 2 Gp's would be required to do what he's done :Whistle:
I get where he's coming from as it's his business he is advertising and he didn't want to start with a crashed GP which would involve more, expensive work to achieve a top class finish.
I actually quite like it...in a wierd kinda way...but he's made it too long in my opinion...would look better if the wheelbase was shorter :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
27th September 2011, 12:27 PM
Don't think 2 Gp's would be required to do what he's done :Whistle:
I get where he's coming from as it's his business he is advertising and he didn't want to start with a crashed GP which would involve more, expensive work to achieve a top class finish.
I actually quite like it...in a wierd kinda way...but he's made it too long in my opinion...would look better if the wheelbase was shorter :smilewinkgrin:

I agree Gordy but he DID use 2 GP's... :frown:

Stewart
27th September 2011, 06:07 PM
Oh I don’t like that at all, if you want a pick up buy one. Ok they made an original pick up in the classic mini but think he has just wasted a load of cash for something that I presume will handle nothing like a GP.

£30K you got to love a dreamer! I’d love to try to get insurance for it as well.

stoney
27th September 2011, 06:10 PM
He did not use 2 gps what happend I'd he did this to one and it took so long he had to get another to take apart and put back together so he could put that one back together

I know this for fact :)

Craig
27th September 2011, 07:21 PM
He did not use 2 gps what happend I'd he did this to one and it took so long he had to get another to take apart and put back together so he could put that one back together

I know this for fact :)

So he still butchered 2 GP's ;)

Hangings to good for the likes....