PDA

View Full Version : Shopping trip

Neil - TXJ
16th September 2011, 06:45 PM
Well I needed to pop to Harvey Nics in Edinburgh but was a bit worried of leaving the car on the square so asked them to move the barriers on Maltrese Walk so i could park their.

Very good of them and a picture of my car (I wish) parked up!:D

Joking apart, if money was no object this would be in my garage!

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/Trigger0404/a952f5e0.jpg

Stewart
17th September 2011, 02:32 PM
Very nice!

I think something like this is just moving art and enjoy that fact most will enjoying seeing it roar past.

As Mr Sheen would say “ I guess the owner is Winning”

MiniSnaps
18th September 2011, 04:44 AM
Reminds me of a Glasgow car dealer I used to know that just parked anywhere he felt like - I once (in the days before they towed stuff away) saw his Merc convertible sitting right outside the Argyll Arcade in the Buchanan St pedestrian precinct, the windscreen covered in parking tickets :smilewinkgrin:

Neil - TXJ
18th September 2011, 08:37 AM
Reminds me of a Glasgow car dealer I used to know that just parked anywhere he felt like - I once (in the days before they towed stuff away) saw his Merc convertible sitting right outside the Argyll Arcade in the Buchanan St pedestrian precinct, the windscreen covered in parking tickets :smilewinkgrin:

I guess if you can afford cars like these you are not going to lose sleep over a few parking tickets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neil - TXJ
18th September 2011, 09:17 AM
Very nice!

I think something like this is just moving art and enjoy that fact most will enjoying seeing it roar past.

As Mr Sheen would say “ I guess the owner is Winning”

It is definitely a 'poster' car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GCA3N
18th September 2011, 09:34 AM
Oh nice car.