PDA

View Full Version : is any one off for an adventure this weekend?

mark1984
13th September 2011, 07:24 AM
i try to go for a run every weekend normaly on a sunday. what do you guys get up to with your mini at the weekend?

Forbes
13th September 2011, 08:45 PM
Got a trackday at Knockhill this weekend. Mine is usually dumped at a pub Saturday lunch time and collect late on a Sunday afternoon

GCA3N
13th September 2011, 09:38 PM
Got a trackday at Knockhill this weekend. Mine is usually dumped at a pub Saturday lunch time and collect late on a Sunday afternoon

who you going with Ben.

Forbes
13th September 2011, 09:49 PM
RyanK n a couple other Aberdonians. SIDC event

GCA3N
13th September 2011, 09:51 PM
RyanK n a couple other Aberdonians. SIDC event

Sidc ?

sent from my galaxy S ll

Craig
13th September 2011, 10:45 PM
Sidc ?

sent from my galaxy S ll

Subaru Impreza Drivers Club ;). Ie, mental :lol:

Gismo
13th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Got a poker night on Friday and then next weekend going to New Orleans :D

GP BILLY
13th September 2011, 11:25 PM
Taking the wee countryman to the Selkirk classic show (going over on Thursday and camping)
The show is the biggest classic event in Scotland, public day is sunday (worth a wee visit if your
no busy) You should have a club stand next year:thumbs up:

Craig
14th September 2011, 08:01 AM
Taking the wee countryman to the Selkirk classic show (going over on Thursday and camping)
The show is the biggest classic event in Scotland, public day is sunday (worth a wee visit if your
no busy) You should have a club stand next year:thumbs up:

Been to that show with Jaguar Drivers Club Ecosse. :yes nod: always a great show :thumbs up:

This weekend I have the herbertshire junior highland games on sat that I help organise and on Sunday I'm valeting a nice range rover ;)

Mini Ecosse
14th September 2011, 11:30 AM
We set of early tomorrow for THE GOODWOOD REVIVAL :D:D:D

ianking
14th September 2011, 11:43 AM
Ive got a couple comp tickets for Selkirk this Sunday through work but I might not be able to go as I need to get the classic mini Ive been working on finished for its MOT Monday night.

mark1984
15th September 2011, 06:43 AM
nice sounds like you guys have a good weekend ahead. i would love to take a drive up to apple cross or mabe head in avimore direction the roads are quiet and probebly some of the best if not the best driveing roads in scotland speacialy when u head to apple cross from fort william.

Stewart
15th September 2011, 09:23 AM
Mark I stopped short from going to Applecross a few weeks back and although Plockton was nice to see in blue sky I wish I had pushed on as the view would have been clear at the top of the pass. The road is fantastic down Glen Shiel, it was a Thursday and mostly empty…..

silver spirit
15th September 2011, 10:03 AM
Morning all. At this moment having breakfast sitting in the sun a beautiful blue sky the sea is flat calm in the distance a large ship (sand carrier ) is at anchor and behind that is a large island. You might think this is some exotic place in the world but its North Ledaig ( Oban ) Scotland. We sometimes don't appreciate the beauty of our own country. Hope you all have a good day wherever you are in the world. Bill.

mark1984
16th September 2011, 06:56 AM
sound nice.im sitting on my balcony with a cup of tea looking over the loch did i mention im freezeing my n**s off hehe. yeh i think i have the best roads in the country up hear we dont have a lot of speed traps or cameras and lots of tight twisties and open roads. my boss refers to the roads up towards apple cross from fort william as the scottish alps.

john
16th September 2011, 07:47 AM
Im heading off on sunday, early morning start with a wee road trip to the heliport for a 6am check-in and then a two hour helicopter flight to a poxy oil rig!!!

Top that !!:moonie::ragin::ragin:

MINIme:)
16th September 2011, 02:33 PM
BIG mini adventure in the offing tomorrow! - I'll tell you all about it after! :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

ELFMAN
16th September 2011, 03:47 PM
I'm going to Morrison's with my Dad...

The Dogfather
16th September 2011, 04:19 PM
I'm doing a short walk in the Lakes this weekend.

Neil - TXJ
16th September 2011, 06:57 PM
Kid no2 to football match on Saturday. Kid no 1 to football match and tennis competition on Sunday and in between decorating. Living the high life but watching the kids play sport is always enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINIme:)
18th September 2011, 12:06 AM
BIG mini adventure in the offing tomorrow! - I'll tell you all about it after! :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

:clap:

I'm going to Morrison's with my Dad...

But who was paying, Mr Elf? I fear I have the same fate tomorrow - a right come down after today's excitement! Still, shower gel and food are worth having I guess. I also have a flat inspection to clean and tidy for :yawn: