Gismo
9th September 2011, 01:54 PM
Sitting watching the 2nd practice session, hoping for a good race weekend

Delboy
9th September 2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah, looking forward to watching this over the weekend. :thumbs up:

euan
9th September 2011, 07:35 PM
I'm away at a wedding, but will be recording it and sitting on Sunday night watching it back, can't wait.

Hoping for a McLaren win, it'll all come down to weather and who can heat up their tyres - Pirelli have been super conservative on the upper camber limits which might well hurt Red Bull and Ferrari.

zimbo
12th September 2011, 09:12 AM
Dont know about the rest of you but I enjoyed the race, loads of great overtaking especially Buttons move on Schumacher at the first attempt unlike Hamilton :rolleyes: ...and Vettels move on the Ferrari was awesome!! :yes nod: talk about bollocks of steel :clap:

Schumacher I think will be getting booted out of F1 (or not get a seat again) if he keeps driving the way he is, that was some borderline manouvres he was doing.

So overall was a great race.

The Dogfather
12th September 2011, 10:04 AM
Schumi was his old cheating self.

Hamilton was massively restrained, obviously trying to put the last few races behind him. It really blunted his competitiveness though, mind you he's always a bit cautious when it comes to passing Schumacher.

Agreed Vettel's move was ballsy but he'd have done Alonso at some point, I think he took a risk for no real benefit. He could have found himself in the barriers with an injury.....

Button was the stand out drive for me consistent and good overtaking.

Mini Ecosse
12th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Dont know about the rest of you but I enjoyed the race, loads of great overtaking especially Buttons move on Schumacher at the first attempt unlike Hamilton :rolleyes: ...and Vettels move on the Ferrari was awesome!! :yes nod: talk about bollocks of steel :clap:

Schumacher I think will be getting booted out of F1 (or not get a seat again) if he keeps driving the way he is, that was some borderline manouvres he was doing.

So overall was a great race.

Schumi was his old cheating self.

Hamilton was massively restrained, obviously trying to put the last few races behind him. It really blunted his competitiveness though, mind you he's always a bit cautious when it comes to passing Schumacher.

Agreed Vettel's move was ballsy but he'd have done Alonso at some point, I think he took a risk for no real benefit. He could have found himself in the barriers with an injury.....

Button was the stand out drive for me consistent and good overtaking.

Great race to watch, very entertaining. I would not be surprised if Paul Di Resta's bum finished up on Schumacher's seat:thumbs up:

Craig
12th September 2011, 05:15 PM
Great race to watch, very entertaining. I would not be surprised if Paul Di Resta's bum finished up on Schumacher's seat:thumbs up:

Insider knowledge there Stephen?? ;)

minimad
12th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Great race !schumi showing hes still a great driver hamilton had no chance of passing and being dealt some of his own medicine!!vettel is he best driver in f1 could eventually drive for the best teamFERRARI!

The Dogfather
12th September 2011, 09:21 PM
Great race !schumi showing hes still a great driver hamilton had no chance of passing and being dealt some of his own medicine!!vettel is he best driver in f1 could eventually drive for the best teamFERRARI!

Ah, Mr Scarlet Tinted Glasses, we've been expecting you ;)

No chance of passing him? He did twice, and would have done it sooner had Schumacher not driven him off the track/moved twice.

Red Bull is the best team at the moment followed by McLaren then Ferrari, take a look at the constructors championship....

minimad
12th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Hey scumacher is the most successfull driver in history check the stats:computer:in the most successfull team which is ferrari

The Dogfather
12th September 2011, 10:37 PM
You're only as good as your current standing, anything previous is just history. On recent races Schumi isn't up to much, same goes for FerrariBut by the same yardstick McLaren and Hamilton aren't doing all that well either, but they're still ahead of Ferrari in the Constructors though.

zimbo
13th September 2011, 11:39 AM
The highlight of the whole day was when Jenson lifted up his 2nd place trophy and the Tifosi Boo-ed him and he laughed and went back for seconds and lifted the trophy again, fecking class that was :laugh::laugh:

Mini Ecosse
13th September 2011, 01:35 PM
Insider knowledge there Stephen?? ;)

Mmmmmmmm no comment :smilewinkgrin:

However a certain chap caught testing a dtm car recently!

Craig
13th September 2011, 01:48 PM
Mmmmmmmm no comment :smilewinkgrin:

However a certain chap caught testing a dtm car recently!

Interesting !! :yes nod:

stoney
13th September 2011, 01:56 PM
well good race i thought i was so funny Hamilton had real trouble with Schumi and button just passed them both and drove off now :lol:

vettel has won it now tho but looking forward to the next race

markjbb
26th October 2011, 06:54 PM
well hamilton did finally cross the finishing line it's been a while lol