PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP Indianapolis

Gismo
28th August 2011, 06:54 AM
Was hoping to go to this but my rota changes scuppered that, anyway, a real mixed bag of fortunes for the riders this weekend.
Another shocker for Ducati, that bike is terrible, the factory bikes are outpaced by the lesser machines, i'll bet Rossi didn't think it would take this amount of effort to get it sorted and be competitive.

I've got Rossi 8th for the fantasy league and that's more wishful thinking.
My 1, 2, 3 are Stoner, Spies and Pedrosa

Young Bradders in the Moto2 is on the pace again :biker:

zimbo
28th August 2011, 09:38 AM
LOL!!! I've got Rossi 10th, dont think there is a hope in he!! that he will do any better considering the bikes just crap at the moment and he does not like this circuit at all and considering he is right down at the bottom end of the grid... :-( My 1,2,3 are Stoner, Pedrosa and Lorenzo

zimbo
29th August 2011, 08:41 AM
Well I actually quite enjoyed the race yesterday, for some reason "The Brickyard" to me has always seemed to be a bit of a boring circuit for the bike racing but yesterday gets a :thumbs up: from me. I loved the move Spies did on Lorenzo, I was sitting on the edge of my seat cheering him on going down the straight and waving my fist in the air when he got past!! :clap:

I think Valentino did an amazing job to finish where he did after I thought he was going to retire on that crap Duc, well done finished spot on for my FL prediction.

Great race and great result in my FL too so overal a great day ;)