PDA

View Full Version : Bo'ness Hill Climb 2011

RobSco
27th August 2011, 05:36 PM
Hi

Just thought I would let you know of this and just in case anyone is interested and wanted a day out to the Bo’ness Hill Climb Revival with Cars and Motorbikes from across the UK set to descend on Kinneil Estate on Saturday and Sunday, September 10th and 11th - 2011...

Click on the link for more information... www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk

For the third year running they are pleased to announce a flypast by a historic aircraft... In addition to the Dakota (DC3) they also hope to have a return visit from the Vulcanbomber which was so much appreciated last year.

Click on the link for more information... www.bonesshillclimb.org.uk/latest_news.html

:saltireflag:

Mini Ecosse
27th August 2011, 07:15 PM
Working :argh:

Please put up a reminder next year, I will defo be off :thumbs up::thumbs up:

RobSco
27th August 2011, 07:35 PM
Working :argh:

Please put up a reminder next year, I will defo be off :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Will definitely send you a PM as a reminder once I know of next years dates, That way you can pencil this in to your diary... :thumbs up:

Mini Ecosse
27th August 2011, 07:52 PM
Will definitely send you a PM as a reminder once I know of next years dates, That way you can pencil this in to your diary... :thumbs up:

Thanks

Craig
27th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Aye, looking to go tho this, missed it previously but want to get there.

Stephen, will you not need to check with the boss once you are retired ?? :lol:

Big Gordy
30th August 2011, 07:44 AM
Yip I'll be there both days :thumbs up: My dad bought me a membership for my birthday :yes nod:
Will be good to catch up Rob:smilewinkgrin:
Just a thought....is it too late to try and organise a mini area if enough people say they're going..??

indigomatt
30th August 2011, 09:20 AM
May be there with the MGA, she's an MOT first so fingers crossed for that...however if I'm covered in oil and :argh: I'll be visiting in the Mini.

There's also a small run on at the Rest & Be Thankful ~ 2nd October 2011 ~ http://www.friendsoftherest.co.uk/

Mini Ecosse
30th August 2011, 06:49 PM
Stephen, will you not need to check with the boss once you are retired ?? :lol:

Am no fool checked with the boss first :lol: