PDA

View Full Version : Cronbers

Mini Ecosse
24th August 2011, 08:49 AM
Not in a mini, but page 28 of Tuesday's Daily Record!

Well done that man :thumbs up:

heading should read crombers!

Gismo
24th August 2011, 08:55 AM
Not in a mini, but page 28 of Tuesday's Daily Record!

Well done that man :thumbs up:And for those of us who do not have access to that local reporting tablet :Whistle:

Mini Ecosse
24th August 2011, 01:01 PM
And for those of us who do not have access to that local reporting tablet :Whistle:

Almost a full page article with photo on how he is in the running for slimmer of the year.:thumbs up:

Gismo
24th August 2011, 01:42 PM
Almost a full page article with photo on how he is in the running for slimmer of the year.:thumbs up:Nice one Allan, congrats :thumbs up:

Stewart
24th August 2011, 03:50 PM
And all so his wee mini could keep up on the HTwith the less weight:p

No honestly well done hope you win it. As I said I had to take a double take when I seen Allan this year in May for the first time since he started. Think Ill ask next door as O dont buy papers.:blush:

Craig
24th August 2011, 04:27 PM
Well done sir, much more commitment than me mate ;)

stoney
24th August 2011, 05:12 PM
well done big/skinny man :lol:

Crombers
24th August 2011, 08:13 PM
Cheers NMSrs. Being in the paper (magazines to follow I believe!!) was never my intention.
However my class manager has been 'a tad persuasive' as there are not that many guys that attend & even fewer who have had the success I have had.
Losing 5st+ has many many advantage but fame was never my goal hehe!!

The Dogfather
24th August 2011, 08:37 PM
And all so his wee mini could keep up on the HTwith the less weight:p

Well, I've decided to even things up by dropping a stone (so far) and I'm working on dropping another. Nowhere near as big an achievement as Allan's but it'll still be 20% of my body weigh ;)

Crombers
24th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Well, I've decided to even things up by dropping a stone (so far) and I'm working on dropping another. Nowhere near as big an achievement as Allan's but it'll still be 20% of my body weigh ;)

Go for it 'Vidal' , well done sir ;-)

Big Gordy
25th August 2011, 07:27 AM
And well done Allan....great stuff :thumbs up:

Stewart
25th August 2011, 10:17 AM
What next? Mr C on bus shelters and shopping malls near you! :smilewinkgrin:

Here I hope the Slimmer’s people have given you any money you paid out to them for the great advertising:D

silver spirit
25th August 2011, 10:37 AM
Bit drastic but have a heart attack ? I lost 3 stone 2 year ago !! Have started eating chocolate bars and put some weight on again. The hardest bit will be keeping the weight off. But well done and good luck

Gismo
2nd September 2011, 04:51 AM
And finally found the article online here (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2011/08/31/inspirational-tale-of-seven-scotsmen-who-lost-nearly-50-stone-between-them-86908-23385287/)
Good luck on the 2nd October :thumbs up:

Crombers
2nd September 2011, 09:22 AM
Ah now, that will be this weeks wee ditty, last week was a different article, oh the fame .... the fame :hand:

It was good to meet these guys & hear their reasons for doing something about their weight. Some of the weight losses are feckin incredible & I take my hat off to every one of them.

Gismo
2nd September 2011, 02:23 PM
oh the fame .... the fame :hand:.Make a change from being in the court section :lol:

RobSco
2nd September 2011, 05:40 PM
It was good to meet these guys & hear their reasons for doing something about their weight. Some of the weight losses are feckin incredible & I take my hat off to every one of them.

Well Done Crombers... :thumbs up:

I think you all done Incredibly Well in your achievement at losing so much - The weight losses are Incredible by all, Amazing... :yes nod: ... Well Done... :clap:

Crombers
2nd September 2011, 09:35 PM
Make a change from being in the court section :lol:

Ha ha, apparently Col Gadaffi (when he is captured) wants his trial to be heard in Edinburgh. He has been impressed with the 'rational' of our jury system when someone is 'so obviously' guilty ............ he-he

Gismo
2nd October 2011, 09:53 PM
How did you get on today and i don't mean your footy team :Whistle: ? fingers crossed for you

Crombers
3rd October 2011, 01:35 AM
I only won the male Scottish Slimmer of the Year Award :thumbs up:

Craig
3rd October 2011, 07:17 AM

Well done Sir :thumbs up: :clap:

RobSco
3rd October 2011, 07:21 AM

Well Done... :thumbs up: on your achievement... :clap:

stoney
3rd October 2011, 07:37 AM

Well done

IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT :)

silver spirit
3rd October 2011, 07:56 AM
Well done

Mini Ecosse
3rd October 2011, 12:40 PM
Congratulations

Big Gordy
3rd October 2011, 04:37 PM
Well done Al :smilewinkgrin: Go buy yourself a cake :p

lorraine
3rd October 2011, 06:19 PM
well done

Stewart
3rd October 2011, 09:04 PM
Nice one......:thumbs up:

Alex from NM
7th October 2011, 06:05 PM
well done fella. Now if you could give a fat Mackem a few pointers I'd be quite grateful :D

Crombers
11th October 2011, 03:20 PM
well done fella. Now if you could give a fat Mackem a few pointers I'd be quite grateful :D

Dead simple really (cos nothing in life is that hard), it's called 'I've had enough of all this'

I'd had enough of .......... having a sore back after walking the dog after five minutes, being unable to get into 40' trousers, sweating after the simplest of tasks, being unable to play football, not saying hello to people I had not seen for years, snoring (Karen was doing her best but it was getting to her), having no get up & go, not wanting my photograph taken, WISHING I COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& then one day it occurred to me that I had had enough & I could change all of the above.

What I did not know then was it would only take me eight months to loose five plus stones & be an even happier person.

Still cheeky mind

SuperCooperS
11th October 2011, 08:58 PM
thats an ace weight loss.. im sure you feel soo much better?.. I seem to sweat at the slightest thing too.. my thermostat must be broken lol

MINIme:)
11th October 2011, 11:20 PM
brilliant work crombers, good on you. We are very strong mentally when we really have the will! keep up the smashing work young man :thumbs up:

Craig
11th October 2011, 11:41 PM
brilliant work crombers, good on you. We are very strong mentally when we really have the will! keep up the smashing work young man :thumbs up:

Hang on ..... He ain't young !!! :thud:

11th October 2011, 11:47 PM
Hang on ..... He ain't young !!! :thud:

Of this I have no idea Craig! But I know how to be nice :yes nod: and I like it when people call me young :smilewinkgrin: (AND I bet he feels young, back on the football pitch :thumbs up:)
So I'm sticking with my compliment!

Craig
11th October 2011, 11:49 PM
Of this I have no idea Craig! But I know how to be nice :yes nod: and I like it when people call me young :smilewinkgrin: (AND I bet he feels young, back on the football pitch :thumbs up:)
So I'm sticking with my compliment!

I understand but you don't really know Alan ;).

11th October 2011, 11:52 PM
:lol: