PDA

View Full Version : Mini WRC

zimbo
21st August 2011, 05:11 PM
Is it just me who has been/is watching the German Rally this weekend, Danni Sordo is going into the 3rd and last day (today) in a comfortable 3rd place overall while Chris Meeke in the second mini is in 5th place... Woohoo Come on boys your doing a brilliant job, especially considering it's only their 3rd rally event this year!!! WELL DONE LADS. :-)

Big Gordy
21st August 2011, 09:39 PM
Yes it would appear its only you watching this :p:D:moonie:

Gismo
22nd August 2011, 04:10 AM
Yes it would appear its only you watching this :p:D:moonie::motoring: :thumbs up:

zimbo
23rd August 2011, 08:07 AM
Your right Gordy, looks like it must just be me who is watching these guys, I would have there would have been a lot more mini enthusiasts in here who would be glad to see them entering Rallying again after such a long time of there absence, but obviously thats not the case but not to worry I'll be their only Scottish fan/supporter then LOL ....just in case anyone is interested, Sordo finished the rally in 3rd place overal and Meeke unfortunately retired with electrical problems...

euan
23rd August 2011, 09:16 AM
Is it still on Dave or has a real TV channel bought the rights yet?

zimbo
23rd August 2011, 10:13 AM
I was watching it on Motors TV despite the fact that all the programmes were running about 30-45 mins late on it all weekend!!!

ELFMAN
23rd August 2011, 12:59 PM
I was watching this on Motors TV at the weekend too! Excellent work(s) from Sordo - 3rd Overall.

As Zimbo said, shame for Chis Meeke, who went out on SS 18 with an electrical failure, after a puncture had knocked him back a few places - I think he was lying 4th or 5th after Sordo at one point. There was also a 'private' WRC MINI which finished in (I think) 9th overall. Brilliant result for what is, after all, their 'shakedown' year. Looks good for future events.

Craig
23rd August 2011, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I've been watching this too. Great fir the guys ;)

Big Gordy
24th August 2011, 08:01 AM
See that's the problem.......I've only got cooncil telly.....if its on sky I'm stuffed :frown:

euan
24th August 2011, 08:36 AM
Discovered it was on ESPN last night, but only after all the action and it was the summing up at the end! Time to do a bit of searching...