PDA

View Full Version : Inbetweeners fans...

AndyP & Lenore
17th August 2011, 08:08 PM
What's the attraction? :idunno:

Tonights show sold out.:cool: Hunners of tickets sold for the weekend too.:cool:

Seen the trailer and it looks a lot like Craig Davies' sort of humour :blush:. Those films normally flop. :idunno:

A.:D

Craig
17th August 2011, 08:48 PM
Oh yeah !!!! Re - live my hols to Ibiza ;)

Cannae wait to see it ;)

AndyP & Lenore
17th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Oh yeah !!!! Re - live my hols to Ibiza ;)

Cannae wait to see it ;)

See what I mean. :idunno:

A.:lol:

GCA3N
17th August 2011, 10:11 PM
I loved the series have them on DVD, it's so funny.

markjbb
17th August 2011, 10:59 PM
i'll be going to see the film tomorrow :)

weefossy
17th August 2011, 11:14 PM
Brilliant humour....brings back so many memories, or was it mamories. Young innocent and stupid......those were the days!! :D :moonie:

Mini Ecosse
18th August 2011, 06:51 AM
Brilliant humour....brings back so many memories, or was it mamories. Young innocent and stupid......those were the days!! :D :moonie:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Big Gordy
18th August 2011, 07:22 AM
Went to the movies last night to see Captain America but they 'pulled' it to have another screen for this......wasn't chuffed to say the least. I checked on line before I went too..!! Only consolation was they let us in to see Planet of the Apes free.

Gismo
18th August 2011, 07:42 AM
Never even heard of this programme let alone the movie, but, having had a quick look on the net it looks like kids stuff, too young for me :Whistle:

john
18th August 2011, 09:14 AM
I went to see it last night!!! FAN BLOODY TASTIC!!!!

Craig
18th August 2011, 09:31 AM
I went to see it last night!!! FAN BLOODY TASTIC!!!!

A man with the same taste I'n movies :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
18th August 2011, 09:48 AM
Went to the movies last night to see Captain America but they 'pulled' it to have another screen for this......wasn't chuffed to say the least. I checked on line before I went too..!! Only consolation was they let us in to see Planet of the Apes free.

Heard of this happening in a few places last night. It's something cinema's can do more and more as we install more digital projectors.

But! Any cinema who does this are effectively in breach of contract with the distributor of the film they are dropping. So, whilst they may get away with it for a few months, I suspect there will be a clampdown on this practice pretty soon.

A.

ianking
18th August 2011, 09:52 AM
Sarah and I went to see it last night. So funny. Crying with laughter. Went on a couple lads holidays when I was in the late teens and it brings it all back.
Ive got the 3 series on DVD as watching them once on the TV wasnt enough.

My mum is hooked on them as well as she says that it reminds her of when I was growing up and also my brother is 18 and sister 16 so she is right back in the thick of it again.

Andy it might not be that great for you if you have never watched it on the TV

euan
18th August 2011, 11:59 AM
It's brilliant to watch as if it doesn't remind you of you as a kid, it reminds you of people you knew as a kid and they then take it to a level beyond. It's just good fun, the characters are brilliantly written.

Andy, you should watch a whole episode and not just the trailer, then see if you get it.

john
18th August 2011, 12:15 PM
A man with the same taste I'n movies :thumbs up:

I went to see Bridesmaids too it was brilliant unlike Planet of the Apes, it could have been condensed into 15 minutes and was a big let down.

pot007
18th August 2011, 12:19 PM
It's brilliant to watch as if it doesn't remind you of you as a kid, it reminds you of people you knew as a kid and they then take it to a level beyond. It's just good fun, the characters are brilliantly written.

Very true.....just like the first time me and the wife watched it, we both looked at each other and said 'Ian King is Will'......

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2011, 10:45 AM
I went to see Bridesmaids too it was brilliant unlike Planet of the Apes, it could have been condensed into 15 minutes and was a big let down.

We watched "Apes" yesterday and really enjoyed it. It did seem to drag a wee bit at the beginning, but once it got going it was good watching. But then, I'm an "apes" fan. Biggest disappointment for me was the lack of a proper jaw-drop twist at the end.

A.:D

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2011, 10:45 AM
Andy, you should watch a whole episode and not just the trailer, then see if you get it.

I guess I could borrow a DVD from one of the staff at the cinema, they are all nuts for it.

A.